Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). R8 Peach Deal - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

R8 Peach Deal

What's Hot

Comments

• crunchmancrunchman Frets: 10961
    It's got to stay ahead of Emp's car thread.

We'll need to find a lot to talk about!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • OssyrocksOssyrocks Frets: 1660
    edited May 2019
    My three 2017’s

Edit. Damn iPad 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • tomajohatomajoha Frets: 822
    I started this thread, please let it die for the sake of my sanity!
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    crunchman said:
    It's got to stay ahead of Emp's car thread.
    Somebody on this thread bought something.

That’s enough for it to always stay ahead of Emp’s car thread
    ;)
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7159
    So anyone sold theirs to buy 20 Harley Bentons?
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4327
    I'm defo selling mine now someone on the internet tells me that 20 HBs are way better......

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Juanfra3 said:
    Are those pyjamas?

Bye!

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • teradaterada Frets: 5113
    It’s ALIVE!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • FreebirdFreebird Frets: 5819
    edited July 2019
    Juanfra3 said:
    Are those pyjamas?
    Lounge pants are perfect for guitar playing. No buckle rash, in fact you end up giving the back of the guitar a nice polish  
    If we are not ashamed to think it, we should not be ashamed to say it.
  • ModellistaModellista Frets: 2039
    Grade 7 Black Dog. 

https://youtu.be/2iisvGolLzw
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    Grade 7 Black Dog. 

Nicely played mate, very fluent and the right amount of fatness and bite from that bridge pup. Top stuff 
  • andypandyp Frets: 332
    That was brilliant. Sounded huge, what amp are you playing through?

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 5594
    andyp said:

Sounds like a Katana to me ;)
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 10322
    mrkb said:
    andyp said:

Sounds like a Katana to me ;)
    Have to admit it did to me as well...!

I've actually posted in this thread now, god help me.
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 6650
    I hope to god one day we have an R7 version of this thread, it;s only fair
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
  • TINMAN82TINMAN82 Frets: 1844
    tony99 said:
    I’d be all over a goldtop (or ebony for that matter) R7 at £2.5k.
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    TINMAN82 said:
    tony99 said:
    I’d be all over a goldtop (or ebony for that matter) R7 at £2.5k.
    I prefer the massive necks! I really do. It's ridiculous. I also have a keyboard with 100% blank keys so there's probably some deep underlying problem buried within me somewhere
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Juanfra3Juanfra3 Frets: 24
    Freebird said:
    Juanfra3 said:
    Are those pyjamas?
    Lounge pants are perfect for guitar playing. No buckle rash, in fact you end up giving the back of the guitar a nice polish  

Both are correct... those are FatFace pyjamas... and polish the guitar quite nicely instead of any type of buckle rash ... i am not ready to relic the guitar yet ...:P
  • Juanfra3Juanfra3 Frets: 24
    Grade 7 Black Dog. 

Nice attack!!
    roberty said:
    Grade 7 Black Dog. 

Nicely played mate, very fluent and the right amount of fatness and bite from that bridge pup. Top stuff 
    andyp said:

Thanks guys.  That is indeed a little Katana 50w on the lead channel.  Just using the mic on the camera as well, nothing special production-wise.
    roberty said:
    Grade 7 Black Dog. 

andyp said:

Thanks guys.  That is indeed a little Katana 50w on the lead channel.  Just using the mic on the camera as well, nothing special production-wise.
    What settings did you use for that @Modellista ?  Any FX?
  • BlaendulaisBlaendulais Frets: 3162
    @Modellista ;
    are you teaching the exam... or doing the exam?
    roberty said:
    Grade 7 Black Dog. 

andyp said:

Nothing special, Ed - gain probably just over half, everything else straight up, probably 25w setting in the room.  Bit of reverb, otherwise straight in.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    @Modellista ;
    I did the exam so I had experience of the Trinity setup so I could teach it, basically.  Was a good experience, I'd recommend the Trinity exams to anyone - totally practical, no theory explanations required, just three songs and an improv.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    roberty said:
    Grade 7 Black Dog. 

andyp said:

Nothing special, Ed - gain probably just over half, everything else straight up, probably 25w setting in the room.  Bit of reverb, otherwise straight in.
    Thanks - nothing like a good solid rock tone to noodle with! :)
  • teradaterada Frets: 5113
    @Modellista ;
    I did the exam so I had experience of the Trinity setup so I could teach it, basically.  Was a good experience, I'd recommend the Trinity exams to anyone - totally practical, no theory explanations required, just three songs and an improv.
    Just listened to this. Super super cool, nice playing. Did you get the guitar-free backing track from them - or can these be found elsewhere?
    Someday this thread I created will die and I'll stop getting email notifications from it  :3. Until that day I suppose we should rock on
    tomajoha said:
    Someday this thread I created will die and I'll stop getting email notifications from it  :3. Until that day I suppose we should rock on
    You CAN turn that off by un-starring it, if you want to... ;)
    edited July 2019
    tomajoha said:
    Someday this thread I created will die and I'll stop getting email notifications from it  3. Until that day I suppose we should rock on
    You CAN turn that off by un-starring it, if you want to...
    I don't think I can as I created it, I think the only way is to disable notifications for all my posts, thanks for trying!
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 6650
    tomajoha said:
    tomajoha said:
    You CAN turn that off by un-starring it, if you want to... ;)
    I don't think I can as I created it, I think the only way is to disable notifications for all my posts, thanks trying!
    No one will forget what you did here
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter