Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Friday humour - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Friday humour

What's Hot

Comments

• ShrewsShrews Frets: 2424
    edited September 2023
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Shrews said:

almost as much as broken youtube links
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 23224
    You're going to have to re-edit and re-paste the YouTube link there.  The forum screws up YouTube links if you subsequently edit the post without a new link.
    Humans are destructive parasites that will destroy the celestial oasis of Earth.  The sooner Homo Sapiens are extinct, the better.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    9reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • 7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

• 1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

• 6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

• 5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

• 2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ColsCols Frets: 6405
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Laugh, love, live, learn. 
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 9107

I’d be phoning Cash 4 Gold at this point…
    I play guitar because I enjoy it rather than because I’m any good at it
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • swillerswiller Frets: 662
    Dont worry, be silly.
    8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    I'm flattered! xx
    Humans are destructive parasites that will destroy the celestial oasis of Earth.  The sooner Homo Sapiens are extinct, the better.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • rogdrogd Frets: 1430
    May be an image of 1 person and text that says How did you know I was vegan O
    Emp_Fab said:
    I'm flattered! xx
    You shouldnt be, we love you emp_fab. 
    I think you should go and see a hot chocolate tribute band for the next thread and report in. But whatever you choose...

Dont worry, be silly.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

• 1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

• 11reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    12reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    In case there are some folk that haven't seen this, here you go....

• boogieman said:
    Gandalph said:
    The first verse is missing 

Mary had a little blouse
    All torn and full of splits
    And everywhere that Mary went
    The boys could see her t*ts. 

Mary had a little pig she couldn’t stop it grunting
    she took it down the garden path & kicked it’s fucking cunt in 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • AdeyAdey Frets: 1988
    Mary had a little bike
    She rode it round the grass
    And everything the wheels went round
    A spoke went up her dress
  • Mary had a little lamb
    She tied it to a pylon
    9000 volts shot up its arse 
    Now its tartan nylon
    My Trading Feedback

"If it smells like shit...It is probably shit"
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • AdeyAdey Frets: 1988
    edited September 2023
    There was a young lady from Aberystwyth
    Who went to the mill with some corn to make grist with,
    The Miller, named Jack,
    Laid her flat on her back,
    And united the organs they pystwyth
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 11457
    There was a young man from greece
    who did terrible things to some geese
    he went too far
    with a budgerigar
    and a parrot called the police. 
    there was a young lady from ealing
    who had a peculiar feeling
    she lay on her back
    and opened her crack
    and pissed all over the ceiling.
    Dont worry, be silly.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Jack and Jill went up the hill so Jack could lick Jill's fanny
    Jack got a shock and a mouth full of cock cos Jill's a pre op tranny 
    My Trading Feedback

"If it smells like shit...It is probably shit"
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6199
    There was a young man from Kent,
    Whose penis was horribly bent,
    The girls screamed in shock
    When he slid in his cock
    but the boys thought he was heaven sent.