Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Friday humour - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Friday humour

What's Hot

Comments

• TanninTannin Frets: 4394
    ^ What am I missing? Houses, a street, bins, a fence, a hedge, a few trees. All seems pretty normal to the casual eye.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • droflufdrofluf Frets: 3144
    Tannin said:
    ^ What am I missing? Houses, a street, bins, a fence, a hedge, a few trees. All seems pretty normal to the casual eye.
    I think it's that 4 of the 6 houses are the same shade of grey
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6199
    Grey is the new beige. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    They were so grey that I feared I'd lost colour vision. 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • HaychHaych Frets: 5218
    Maybe it's camouflage so they become invisible in winter.

I meant April. ~ Simon Weir

Bit of trading feedback here.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • 2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • 6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • 4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • rogdrogd Frets: 1430
    May be a doodle of Bactrian camel
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ShrewsShrews Frets: 2424
    At home with the Thurnbergs

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 11742
    10reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 5849
    North Korea giving RATM a run for their money.. :)

(pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ColsCols Frets: 6405
    IMG_4578.jpeg 106.4K
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • equalsql said:

Got to give it to the North Koreans. They know how to get an entire audience clapping in time. If that was in the UK you only need to get 5 people in a crowd to be sure that at least 1 will be clapping on the off beat and another will be nowhere near the beat.
  • CFHCFH Frets: 437
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • relic245 said:
    equalsql said:

Got to give it to the North Koreans. They know how to get an entire audience clapping in time. If that was in the UK you only need to get 5 people in a crowd to be sure that at least 1 will be clapping on the off beat and another will be nowhere near the beat.
    That’s what I call a genuine Korean copy!
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk

• 6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ColsCols Frets: 6405
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • 5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • 1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • rogdrogd Frets: 1430
    May be an image of 4 people and text that says EATLIVERCOM Have you seen that potato peeler thingy She left you two days ago
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ShrewsShrews Frets: 2424
    11reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 9107
    boogieman said:
    …and they’re rubbish at soaking up the drips…
    I play guitar because I enjoy it rather than because I’m any good at it
  • TanninTannin Frets: 4394
    edited September 2023
    Funny as, but no joke. Disgraced former Prime Minister of Australia, the chap who went on holiday to Hawaii during the worst natural disaster the country has ever faced, the chap who excused his failure to respond to the terrible bushfire emergency by saying "I don't hold a hose mate", the chap who forgot to order Covid vaccines and left Australia the very last in line after every other country in the OECD, the chap who, while Prime Minister, bizarrely appointed himself to be Home Affairs Minister, Finance Minister, Health Minister, Treasurer, and Minister for Industry, Science, Energy, and Resources in secret without telling anyone at all, the chap who got smashed out of office by a landslide election defeat even before the secret appointments scandal broke, Australia's answer to Liz Truss  ... yes him.

He is now writing a book to be called Plans for Your Good – A Prime Minister’s Testimony of God’s Faithfulness

Late edit: having been sacked by the people in one of the worst election losses in history, he is now saying that he "stepped down". 
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 10961
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Surely this belongs in here?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • drofluf said:
    Tannin said:

Obviously owned by photographers.
  • 8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • drofluf said:
    Tannin said:
    There's thousands of houses the same shade of red