Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). R8 Peach Deal - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

R8 Peach Deal

What's Hot

Comments

• I emailed the guys at Peach and they confirmed they were 2017 (which I wanted as it was the year my second daughter was born) so very, very tempted... I nearly bought the one they had up the other day but resisted, and now this temptation!!! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Do it!
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • LebondLebond Frets: 13
    edited November 2018

I emailed the guys at Peach and they confirmed they were 2017 (which I wanted as it was the year my second daughter was born) so very, very tempted... I nearly bought the one they had up the other day but resisted, and now this temptation!!! 
    I've reserved one from the latest batch of for the same reason as my youngest son was born in 2017.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SegoySegoy Frets: 9
    Do you think there is a chance for little flames on these plane tops? How was it in the latest batch?
  • Seriously wishing they had some R7s... :(
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • if a deposit is put down and it ends up that you dont like any of the options then would peach allow you to get the deposit back
  • if a deposit is put down and it ends up that you dont like any of the options then would peach allow you to get the deposit back
    yes 
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 29588
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • p90fool said:
    Ha!
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • dbphotodbphoto Frets: 716
    Here you go @PC_Dave ;

If you have a spare few hours you can learn a thing or two about R8’s here ;-)
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8170
    The thread.....it's BACK!
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • RabsRabs Frets: 2517
    tFB Trader
    Just when I thought it was safe.... :)
  • teradaterada Frets: 5113
    My my hey hey
    R8 thread is here to stay
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • dbphotodbphoto Frets: 716
    edited November 2018
    Hattigol said:
    Some things should not be allowed to die.

It should also remain in the conciseness of the people in preparation for the next batch of R8’s arriving at Peach in December.

We can’t possibly have a separate thread when they arrive........
    dbphoto said:
    Hattigol said:

It should also remain in the conciseness of the people in preparation for the next batch of R8’s arriving at Peach in December.

Absolutely. My pre order is in, and I wait with baited breath
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    terada said:
    dbphoto said:
    Hattigol said:

Absolutely. My pre order is in, and I wait with baited breath
    I bait with weighted breath
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • rjbirrjbir Frets: 16
    Have we any idea as to when they will be in?
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5078
    rjbir said:
    John said mid-December in his video announcement. 
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Whitecat said:
    rjbir said:
    Wisd to give you your 2000th
    terada said:
    Whitecat said:
    rjbir said:
    Wisd to give you your 2000th
    Thank you - although someone else wow’d it and now I’ve gone full Space Odyssey...
  • rjbirrjbir Frets: 16
    sorry @terada that was me !

2002: A Space Oddity
    roberty said:
    2002: A Space Oddity
    I’m sorry major tom, I’m afraid I can’t do that
    Dammit!!! 
    2002 was a great year, I don't remember a thing
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    roberty said:
    Was that because you caught the millennium bug that wasn’t going around?
    terada said:
    roberty said:
    It's because I was off my tits
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    roberty said:
    terada said:
    roberty said:
    It's because I was off my tits
    Ah! The millennials bug 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Having now seen a tobacco and dirty lemon in gloss finishes in person I’m out!

To me they look awful and much like my 2016 Standard where the top looked like a boiled sweet. Like it was covered in syrup 

Will instead take advantage of the drubbing that the used R8 market is currently taking due to a massive influx of used 2017 R8 deal guitars. I’ve seen anothe two go for £1800
    1reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Hattigol said:
    Whitecat said:
    ...there will be a short time when the second hand value is gonna be perceived at like, £1500.
    Dream on.

Will instead take advantage of the drubbing that the used R8 market is currently taking due to a massive influx of used 2017 R8 deal guitars. I’ve seen anothe two go for £1800
    Nearly there! :D
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter