Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). The Football Thread. - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

The Football Thread.

What's Hot

Comments

• TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 9175
    edited May 2023
    jellyroll said:
    ManU £222m  
    Yea, underpins just how poorly they do lol. A lot of that must have been Ronaldo tbh. They're probably spending £8.34 now he's gone :lol:
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 12794
    tFB Trader
    Hattigol said:
    tony99 said:
    Supposedly points deductions hurts the fans though; at least that was the claim when the six clubs wanted to sod off and start a euro-super league
    It is always the fans that suffer, whatever the end game is - Be it Luton,Portsmouth, Coventry etc with various issues a few years ago - Or more recently the likes of Bury - Whilst I'm no fan of Derby, I'm glad they were saved by a local business man - It is an important part of a local community as such these clubs should stay in business - Derby fans might hate Leeds and as I said I'm not a fan of Derby at all, but at the end of the day both sets of fans share a passion for a product, so I know how they feel - So glad they are still with us, albeit the malicious side in me hopes they stay in Div 1 for many years 
    Agreed. And it'll be nice for you to renew your rivalries with them down there in the coming seasons!  =)
    And as always I wish Man U and their fans all the best for the future - May they struggle to be the 3rd best team in the NW for many years to come - I'm sure genuine sympathy for our fall into the EFL will flow from your PC keyboard onto my screen in due course 

The PL has 20 clubs in it - 7 are now part of the established elite (I'll now include Newcastle in that ) - 3 to be relegated this weekend - That leaves 10 other clubs - I bet between now and 2033, all 10 clubs will flirt with relegation and I'd be surprised if all but one or two of them don't drop out in due course, at least for a while

I'm sure we'll be back - Hopefully quicker than last time - And I'm sure you'll all be glad to see us back again, as and when !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • jellyrolljellyroll Frets: 3073
      What went wrong at Leeds? I don't know much about the ownership. But to go from Bielsa to Allardyce in 12 months seems kinda odd....
  • swillerswiller Frets: 662
    Big night for my team. A point from 2 games is all newcastle need to do champs league.

You cant argue with the teams performance and spend this season, irrespective of the next 2 games results. I thought they would do top 6 this season but this has surpassed even my expectations. It was a fairly easy prediction...

Take a team with 20 years of crap ownership aka ashley. Under performing for the size of the club for way too long. With a fan base unrivalled in UK that have stayed loyal all the way through.

In =  rich owners, an appointment of a new manager who has the best reputation for getting the best out of players, and look at the recovery from bottom to stay up last season under howe before this season even started. 

Enthusiasm and team sentiment/psychology is everything and you see it big in newcastle, man city, arsenal for the majority of the season. Howe has to be held fully responsible with half of bruces team still in the starting line up. Joe Linton, Callum wilson, Saint maximin, Miguel almiron, jacob murphy, sean longstaff , Fabian Schar etc etc.

No bad buys either, all way above expectations, maybe gordon but hes young. Trippier, botman, Isak, pope, targett.

Cmon lads, dont bugger it up last minute. Howay the lads. 

Dont worry, be silly.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4843
    Slight thread derail but it is time that the two big Scottish clubs spread their wings and played in a competitive league. I suggest that they join the Championship. Welsh teams play in the English league so why not Scottish teams?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4008
    swiller said:
    Big night for my team. A point from 2 games is all newcastle need to do champs league.

You cant argue with the teams performance and spend this season, irrespective of the next 2 games results. I thought they would do top 6 this season but this has surpassed even my expectations. It was a fairly easy prediction...

Take a team with 20 years of crap ownership aka ashley. Under performing for the size of the club for way too long. With a fan base unrivalled in UK that have stayed loyal all the way through.

In =  rich owners, an appointment of a new manager who has the best reputation for getting the best out of players, and look at the recovery from bottom to stay up last season under howe before this season even started. 

Enthusiasm and team sentiment/psychology is everything and you see it big in newcastle, man city, arsenal for the majority of the season. Howe has to be held fully responsible with half of bruces team still in the starting line up. Joe Linton, Callum wilson, Saint maximin, Miguel almiron, jacob murphy, sean longstaff , Fabian Schar etc etc.

No bad buys either, all way above expectations, maybe gordon but hes young. Trippier, botman, Isak, pope, targett.

I was having this chat the other day with a mate.  There is so much talk about owners pumping money in, but it goes the other way too.  I dislike the Glazers masssiiiiveely.  However, I'd shit the the bed if Mike Ashley was to buy ManUtd.  Awful man
    tFB Trader
    jellyroll said:
      What went wrong at Leeds? I don't know much about the ownership. But to go from Bielsa to Allardyce in 12 months seems kinda odd....
    Some fans would rather have kept Bielsa and his style of play and integrity and face relegation last year - But obviously the money men would not allow it - We do have an ownership/leadership issue at Leeds now which is about 2 years old - Andrea Radrizzani purchased Leeds in 2017 - Knew its potential was far greater than the purchase price, but knew it needed turning from a sleepy docile club - He brought in Bielsa and it was going well - He also knew that to go 'bigger' he did not have the appropriate funds and with that in mind the San Fransisco 49'ers wanted in - They now own 44% of the club with a view to an outright purchase soon - They don't own it outright yet - There is an agreement in place and a price based on staying in the PL - The outcome of this does not appear to have been made public - 

Is the purchase price now going to be lower due to EFL budgets/fundings etc
    Does Andrea retain his 56%, get them back to the PL and then sell at a higher price

But more importantly it has been a case of who is making the decisions - Andrea as the current major shareholder, or the 49ers with the potential ownership - The hiring of Jesse Marsch was probably a 49ers choice by them setting out their stall for as and when - Equally he was probably going to be sacked before the World Cup, but a win at Anfield and at home to Bournemouth on the trot saved him 

I think this has not got out of control after the sacking of Marsch and as to the make up of the board room - Is it Andreas boardroom for now or the 49ers board room for the future, be it via a trip into the EFL - Talks have apparently intensified over the last couple of weeks to complete the purchase  - The 49ers want full control, even if we go in the EFL - But I think this board room talk has not been quicker enough, decisive enough for a better game plan on the pitch, certainly with regards to an appropriate full time manager

The good news is that financially we are healthy - Granted. a few players will leave as/when we join the EFL but 1 or 2 of these were going either way - We have a strong U21 set-up - But as of today we don't know if we are appointing a EFL manager or a PL manager and who is to become the director of football - So all in all a bit rudderless and with pre-season starting in around about 6 weeks then not a lot of time to commence on time  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 6650
    tony99 said:
    tony99 said:
    I think Klopp has plenty of resources, if he chooses not to buy a better midfielder than Hendo then it's on Kloppo really.
    The point is, he didn't have to. He coached him into a midfielder who does the job he wants, and into a captain that wins the CL, the Premier League, gets into finals year after year, wins FA Cups, League Cups, Domestic cup doubles. That's an amazing feat.
    I think you're covertly painting a narrative that Liverpool do all of this without resources though, and it's far from the truth. You should look beyond transfer fees too, take a look at agents fees, player wages. Liverpool are up there with the biggest spenders of the lot.
    I don't think I am. I'm just trying to be objective. And looking at it objectively it appears that comparatively Liverpool spend far less than Man City, which they do, and they achieve quite a lot with heavy reliance on getting the best out of the players they have, which they do. 

You'd expect their outlay to be high, they're a huge club. But are they spending as much as City? Man Utd? The evidence says no.

This is the evidence I have from some quick googling, the numbers are probably different from different sources but it's all within this ballpark from what I can tell. if you know different please correct me! 

The total spend for Liverpool on transfers under Klopp is:

Total Spent: £680.06million
    Total Sold: £435.74million
    Total Net Spend: £244.68million

The total spend for Man City on transfers under Pep is:
    Total Spent: £1.18billion
    Total Sold: £518.2million
    Total Net Spend: £661.8million

I can't see Liverpool spending £400m a year more on wages and agents fees.

They're 9th in the league in their overall outlay in the last 5 years, even behind West Ham.

They're 4th,behind Man Utd, City in their wage budget.

1. Manchester United – £222,984,000
    2. Chelsea – £169,720,000
    3. Manchester City – £163,060,000
    4. Liverpool – £141,782,000

I know people dislike Liverpool FC, but the evidence just underlines the amazing job that he's done there if you ask me.
    You've just done a quick Google and found Liverpool to be right there next to Man City on wage budget - yet you think Klopp has little resources? And this is you being objective?

I don't know what your source is but I'll happily accept it as it proves that Liverpool are up there with the biggest spenders - objectively.

If you're a Klopp fan that's good for you, but I think he pales in comparison to what Guardiola has (and will) achieve in the modern game.

I would say Ancelotti is the best there is, but having just had his ass handed to him by Pep, I think Guardiola could dominate with a team  for as long as he likes.
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
    tFB Trader
    Rocker said:
    Slight thread derail but it is time that the two big Scottish clubs spread their wings and played in a competitive league. I suggest that they join the Championship. Welsh teams play in the English league so why not Scottish teams?
    I've heard many pundits talk about this for years now - No doubt about it that Rangers and Celtic are big clubs with a huge support - The issue is do they start in the EFL or the PL - On paper and for the size of their history/support you could easily say they start in the PL - But what happens if they get relegated, do they then join the EFL or go back to Scotland - And to be fair how good are they - Would Celtic beat say Brentford, Crystal Palace, Brighton  and West Ham - Would they be joining as potential European qualifiers or potential relegation candidates - You look at both teams now and is there any player in either team that the top 7 elite clubs would want in their team

There is also the political case of them wanting to remain Scottish  - Plus if they left the Scottish League how weak would that now be - Despite some strong history in the past, the likes of Aberdeen, Hearts, Dundee would probably be no better than say Sheff Wed, or Ipswich are today

Yet Celtic v Liverpool - Rangers v Spurs etc would attract strong Sky/TV coverage etc

Finally if they join the PL - Does that now make it a 22 team tournament - Many managers already think the PL teams play to many games - Or one year do 5 teams get relegated from the PL, into the EFL, instead of 3 to make way for Celtic and Rangers and the PL remains as a 20 club league - Don't think that idea would get the vote from the PL chairman - Imagine if that was the case this year, then Everton + Forest would also get relegated (based on league positions as of now) - So no one will vote for that    

It certainly has potential - does it have the support, the backing and the politics to make it work 
  • sev112sev112 Frets: 2457

I've seen City play many times live now, and it is a bit boring. The game tends to be 90% possession for City, and the opposition soaking it up and trying to catch them on the counter. It's effective but for a neutral it's dull because the game is so closed down.

I don't envy being a City fan right now, even with those titles and that football. I understand your confliction. I think for those who have a conscience it must be difficult.

Wheras watching West Ham (as we do) it’s 90% possession the other side ;)

my wife is from Manchester, real Manchester.  She has supported City for ever, 3rd division years.  I feel happy for her that her home team gives her enjoyment.  Of course they have had so many stressful end games of seasons in particular - last year, and the year of the Aguero extra time goal
    tFB Trader
    Is it now time to create/pick your team of the season from the PL - Pick your own formation as you like - The only criteria is that the players you pick have to play in the club position - ie you can't pick say Rashford to play in midfield as he can't get in your front line in team of the year - Hope that makes sense

I'm going for 

Ederson
    Alexander Arnold     Stones   Dias   Robertson
                                          Rodri 
                           De Bruyne     Odegaard
                  Salah        Haarland        Rashford

Whilst many positions I have set in stone - I could have gone for 2 or 3 other keeper options and probably 2 or 3 other centre back options - But I think other positions pick themselves - Odegaard or Gundogan was an option and maybe Grealish deserves to be there - But Rashford beat him to it 
    tFB Trader
    sev112 said:

I've seen City play many times live now, and it is a bit boring. The game tends to be 90% possession for City, and the opposition soaking it up and trying to catch them on the counter. It's effective but for a neutral it's dull because the game is so closed down.

I don't envy being a City fan right now, even with those titles and that football. I understand your confliction. I think for those who have a conscience it must be difficult.

my wife is from Manchester, real Manchester.  She has supported City for ever, 3rd division years.  I feel happy for her that her home team gives her enjoyment.  Of course they have had so many stressful end games of seasons in particular - last year, and the year of the Aguero extra time goal
    Yes it is hard to recall it wasn't that long ago (20 years or so ? ) that they struggled to beat Gillingham - The rest is history as they say - I recall them in the 70's with the likes of Colin Bell and what a great player he was 
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8170
    Hattigol said:
    tony99 said:
    Supposedly points deductions hurts the fans though; at least that was the claim when the six clubs wanted to sod off and start a euro-super league
    It is always the fans that suffer, whatever the end game is - Be it Luton,Portsmouth, Coventry etc with various issues a few years ago - Or more recently the likes of Bury - Whilst I'm no fan of Derby, I'm glad they were saved by a local business man - It is an important part of a local community as such these clubs should stay in business - Derby fans might hate Leeds and as I said I'm not a fan of Derby at all, but at the end of the day both sets of fans share a passion for a product, so I know how they feel - So glad they are still with us, albeit the malicious side in me hopes they stay in Div 1 for many years 
    Agreed. And it'll be nice for you to renew your rivalries with them down there in the coming seasons!  =)
    And as always I wish Man U and their fans all the best for the future - May they struggle to be the 3rd best team in the NW for many years to come - I'm sure genuine sympathy for our fall into the EFL will flow from your PC keyboard onto my screen in due course 

The PL has 20 clubs in it - 7 are now part of the established elite (I'll now include Newcastle in that ) - 3 to be relegated this weekend - That leaves 10 other clubs - I bet between now and 2033, all 10 clubs will flirt with relegation and I'd be surprised if all but one or two of them don't drop out in due course, at least for a while

I'm sure we'll be back - Hopefully quicker than last time - And I'm sure you'll all be glad to see us back again, as and when !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You might want to check the League table and this year's honours list. Think it's fair to say we are the second best NW team this season?

See you in 13 years ;)
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4537
    Rocker said:
    The ugly sisters have been flirting with it for years. I’m pretty sure the EPL don’t want that religious bile otherwise it would have happened by now 
    edited May 2023 tFB Trader
    Hattigol said:
    Hattigol said:
    tony99 said:
    Agreed. And it'll be nice for you to renew your rivalries with them down there in the coming seasons! 

You might want to check the League table and this year's honours list. Think it's fair to say we are the second best NW team this season?

See you in 13 years
    You are right in that the table never lies - But one swallow doesn't make a summer - My thought pattern was based on the timeline when Klopp and Pep moved to the area - To be fair Ten Hag has certainly improved things at OT and whilst the table doesn't lie, you could make a good case that it is bit distorted based on a dip in form for LFC and a very poor season by Spurs and Chelsea - But equally that defeat to LFC alone hardly gives you bragging rights in the NW

Ref 13 years - Is that you being hopeful, a snide comment, or you know that for fact - If the latter then name your odds and we'll place a bet and in the meantime see if we can replicate the 3rd Jan 2010 as a giant killing club again
    edited May 2023
    sev112 said:

Is that from choice? :lol: 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    edited May 2023
    sev112 said:

Wheras watching West Ham (as we do) it’s 90% possession the other side

Is that from choice? lol 
    I said Liverpool are up there with the teams who spend the most, you literally went and found evidence (which I accept) that backs my point up.

So yeah, it's not an argument, we agree. Liverpool are indeed a big money team, no matter how much Klopp whinges about it.

Oh you've deleted your post, that's a shame. You should have more confidence in your opinions if you want a real debate.
    tFB Trader
    swiller said:

Certainly a strong set of fans - So more of a question and certainly not a fact, dig or anything - Every Geordie I know supports Newcastle - Yet equally I don't know a Newcastle fan who is not a Geordie - So they don't appear to pull in the 'fashion' followers - Maybe that is down to the lack of success as many tag on to the backs of Chelsea and Man City based on such honours - But certainly a bunch of faithful followers that are more 'local' rather than 'national' 

Howe has been a breath of fresh air and deserves all the plaudits - In someways the next 2 or 3 seasons will be the tough ones - How much further can Eddie take it - If he takes it no further and no trophy, then will the question be, "has he taken us as far as he can and now do we need a 'bigger' manager to also bring in a few more marque signings" - Obviously we'll have to wait and see where that goes - In the past great managers like Busby, Revie, Clough, Shankly all achieved success at their relevant clubs with no prior experience/success - But it is a different game today - Will be great to see an English lad compete with all the overseas managers 
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8170
    Hattigol said:
    Hattigol said:
    tony99 said:
    Agreed. And it'll be nice for you to renew your rivalries with them down there in the coming seasons! 

See you in 13 years
    You are right in that the table never lies - But one swallow doesn't make a summer - My thought pattern was based on the timeline when Klopp and Pep moved to the area - To be fair Ten Hag has certainly improved things at OT and whilst the table doesn't lie, you could make a good case that it is bit distorted based on a dip in form for LFC and a very poor season by Spurs and Chelsea - But equally that defeat to LFC alone hardly gives you bragging rights in the NW

Ref 13 years - Is that you being hopeful, a snide comment, or you know that for fact - If the latter then name your odds and we'll place a bet and in the meantime see if we can replicate the 3rd Jan 2010 as a giant killing club again
    Ha! I actually don't care in the slightest whether you go down, stay up, come back.up or whatever, to be honest. Leeds view United as their rivals - but it's a one way street. Sorry. 

Great having you in the top flight, to be honest - one of the few teams I'm always confident of getting points off!
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    edited May 2023
    tony99 said:
    sev112 said:

Is that from choice? lol 
    I said Liverpool are up there with the teams who spend the most, you literally went and found evidence (which I accept) that backs my point up.

So yeah, it's not an argument, we agree. Liverpool are indeed a big money team, no matter how much Klopp whinges about it.

Oh you've deleted your post, that's a shame. You should have more confidence in your opinions if you want a real debate.
    Lol. Okay big boy. I didn't want to argue with you actually because I've got better shit to do than talk to you, but if you want to be a combative about it let's go. No problem.

The evidence proves that they have been spending a lot less, and are a team who SELLS to pay for players. It's right there. 9th in the league for expenditure. 

No one says they don't spend a lot, but it's not City money, even if they have a high wage bill. City have a high wage bill and a high transfer budget. It's not the same thing. You should know that if you want a real debate. 

Your laughable point that they spend all their money on agents, where is the evidence for that? Nowhere, now get lost. 
    tony99 said:
    sev112 said:

Is that from choice? lol 

Lol. Okay big boy. I didn't want to argue with you actually because I've got better shit to do than talk to you, but if you want to be a combative about it let's go. No problem.

The evidence provez that they have been spending a lot less, and are a team who SELLS to pay for players. It's right there. 9th in the league for expenditure,.

No one says they don't spend a lot, but it's not City money, even if they have a high wage bill. City have a high wage bill and a high transfer budget. It's not the same thing. You should know that if you want a real debate. 

Your point that they spend all their money on agents, where is the evidence for that? Oh. No where. It's bollocks. Now get lost. 
    Never mind responding now, if you can't leave your posts up there's no point. Seriously, have some conviction in what you post.

I remember you doing this last time in this thread, you get quite abusive and then delete your posts. It's a bit odd.

If you don't like people debating your points maybe online forums aren't your thing.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    edited May 2023
    Here we have spending over 10 years. European clubs. Oh look, Liverpool don't make the top 10!!!

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12535322/transfers-man-utd-top-man-city-psg-barcelona-and-arsenal-for-net-spend-over-decade ;

And here we have more evidence that Man City are far outselling Liverpool, even though they are selling players. What, £400m on agent fees is it? 

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/comparing-klopp-guardiola-net-spend-091048666.html

Oh, here we have Man City topping a table for agent fees! Almost double!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11926605/Premier-League-clubs-spend-RECORD-318m-agent-fees-Man-City-leading-way.html#:~:text=The Premier League paid more,for a 12-month period.&text=The 20 clubs in the,spend of £51.6m.

Stop arguing the toss. City have spent a lot more, it's not even a debate. 
    tony99 said:
    tony99 said:
    sev112 said:

Is that from choice? lol 

The evidence provez that they have been spending a lot less, and are a team who SELLS to pay for players. It's right there. 9th in the league for expenditure,.

Your point that they spend all their money on agents, where is the evidence for that? Oh. No where. It's bollocks. Now get lost. 
    Never mind responding now, if you can't leave your posts up there's no point. Seriously, have some conviction in what you post.

I remember you doing this last time in this thread, you get quite abusive and then delete your posts. It's a bit odd.

If you don't like people debating your points maybe online forums aren't your thing.
    Abusive? You're the one making spurious nonsensical claims and are resorting to ad hominem because you've no argument. I was having a perfectly nice conversation with a nice City fan until you decided to get involved again. Maybe in future, don't. 
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 26143

Keep it calm gents.

We've had 150+ pages of fairly good humoured chat about tribalism, or football, which must be a record.

:)

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    edited May 2023
    TTony said:

Keep it calm gents.

We've had 150+ pages of fairly good humoured chat about tribalism, or football, which must be a record.

Fine by me.   No hard feelings Tony. 
  • swillerswiller Frets: 662
    swiller said:
    Looking forward to it too. Exciting season for my toon. Think same as last year is acceptable to fans with a settling in period for the players. But think we surprise the league a bit. 

Man City

Liverpool.

Chelsea.

Arsenal.

Newcastle.

Man U.

Nah. :lol: :kiss: 
    YEAH!!! :)

Dont worry, be silly.
    edited May 2023
    swiller said:
    swiller said:
    Looking forward to it too. Exciting season for my toon. Think same as last year is acceptable to fans with a settling in period for the players. But think we surprise the league a bit. 

Man City

Liverpool.

Chelsea.

Arsenal.

Newcastle.

Man U.

Nah. lol kiss 
    YEAH!!!

Jesus christ I was thinking about this the other day lmao. That's come back to haunt me hasn't it lol

Congratulations.

To be fair, you got all the other predictions wrong except for the winner lol
    tFB Trader
    All to play for but the ball is firmly in Everton's court - Theirs to loose so maybe they are the ones under pressure - Slip up and Leicester or Leeds could strike 
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9128
    My team (West Brom) signed a player who'd been "big" at Celtic (Tom Rogic), and their fans seemed to worship him still despite him having left them 6 months prior. Telling us he was the best footballer we had in the squad before he'd even kicked a ball, and how he was some kind of world beater for them in the SPL. He was slow, lazy, lethargic, and didn't seem to have even the slightest bit of promise that he could hack it in the Championship. People were running rings around him, he had no pace whatsoever and seemed to actively avoid challenging for the ball. The fans were still obssessing about him on the WBA fan pages on facebook, he could do wrong, we were supposedly playing him wrongly or something. 

But I think it's just that the SPL is a lot easier to play in than the Championship. He clearly had the technique but was just too slow and lightweight to cope. He'd hardly have got a touch in the Premier, yet he was supposedly often the matchwinner for Celtic in the SPL. I think they'd struggle in the Premier league
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4843
    An Everton win in the final round of games will be enough to retain their place in the PL. An amazing fact. 
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum