Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Should we get rid of Facepalms? - Help & Feedback Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Should we get rid of Facepalms?

What's Hot
12345679»

Comments

• SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    I figure it's like The Game - don't mention the facepalms. I did it but I think I got away with it.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17108
    tFB Trader
    Sporky said:
    I figure it's like The Game - don't mention the facepalms. I did it but I think I got away with it.
    Agh 

Now I wish we had the facepalm button back for making me lose the game.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    edited October 2013
    Was it you who didn't like when my signature was "I won The Game. Ask me how!"?
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17108
    tFB Trader
    It may well have been. 
  • Some poor sod on here deserves about 100 of his Facepalms "reimbursing" or "Backdating".

:D
    And they said that in our time, all that's good will fall from grace, even Saints would turn their face, in our time.
  • matonematone Frets: 211
    As I am not 13 I don't really understand the facepalm so I am ignoring it anyway.
    Have a wisdom !
  • It's amazing what threads you can find down the back of the sofa isn't it? :D
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 7616
    tFB Trader
    Vintage threads could be valuable :)
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I love the idea of vintage threads!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3275
    Ah, what a blast from the past.
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    This one has Sporky components making it extra valuable as they were sadly discontinued.
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
  • dafuzzdafuzz Frets: 1522
    frankus said:
    This one has Sporky components making it extra valuable as they were sadly discontinued.
    I think he lurks and sporadically posts as a sock puppet. But then I do have abandonment issues
    All practice and no theory
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    you're not the only one, @dafuzz :)
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?