Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). UPDATED UPDATE: MARTIN LUXE BRIDGE. PINS GIVEAWAY No2 - Acoustics Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

UPDATED UPDATE: MARTIN LUXE BRIDGE. PINS GIVEAWAY No2

What's Hot

Comments

• DavidRDavidR Frets: 595
    Mellish said:
    11 because I've taken the liberty of adding @DavidR and @Kittyfrisk ;
    Thank you. :-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • MellishMellish Frets: 945
    ^ that's ok
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 69426
    Count me in please :). If I win I promise to do a sciencetific comparison with them :D.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DiscoStuDiscoStu Frets: 5260
    Oo! Add me please!
  • SteveFSteveF Frets: 505
    Yes please :)
  • Rich31kRich31k Frets: 705
    Count me in please 
    All above four gone in

:) 
    I've also included @Choivert who was in the previous draw.

• please count me in
  • ChoivertChoivert Frets: 45
    Mellish said:
    I've also included @Choivert who was in the previous draw.

Thank you!! 

^ counted

• HonkycatHonkycat Frets: 4
    Add me to the list please, and thanks!
    @Honkycat added

• TanninTannin Frets: 4394
    Good luck to all contestants! 

(I'll stand aside and leave this up to the locals.)
    @Tannin; as you wish mate but you'll be welcome to throw your hat in if you change your mind.

• bluecatbluecat Frets: 429
    Don't put me in the hat Mellish,I am very happy with my win. It would be very interesting to hear another members review though.
    Regards.
    @bluecat; ok. Members may opt out/not enter, but I won't prevent any from takimg part. It's open to all. 

I need one more for twenty or a bunch for forty

Do you feel lucky? Get your name in the draw! 

• JonHoskerJonHosker Frets: 388
    Yes please - count me in for the prize pin draw.
    thanks Jon
    @JonHosker in.

• camfcamf Frets: 1175
    Can you add me too, please? Thanks. 
    @camf; gone in

This is the last set to be offered so get your name in.

They don't wear, so the slots won't chew up. 

• Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 1965
    Count me in please sir
  • SRichSRich Frets: 751
    Oh my my, Oh hell yeah..............please

"There's things I want, there's things I think I want 
    There's things I've had, there's things I wanna have" 
  • bluecatbluecat Frets: 429
    Are the Luxe pins different to the Liquid Metal pins Mellish? If so put me in the hat,if not that's OK. Regards.
    edited April 2023
    @Fishboy7 in.  @SRich  in. 

@bluecat; Luxe and Liquid Metal are exactly the same mate.

• usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3841
    Oh, go on, then.. :)
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

@usedtobe goes in. 

• bugilemanbugileman Frets: 54
    Count me in please