Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). UPDATED UPDATE: MARTIN LUXE BRIDGE. PINS GIVEAWAY No2 - Acoustics Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

UPDATED UPDATE: MARTIN LUXE BRIDGE. PINS GIVEAWAY No2

What's Hot
MellishMellish Frets: 945
edited June 2023 in Acoustics
Those of you who missed out on the recent Martin Liquid Metal (Luxe) Bridge Pins will get another chance to win a set. 

This is the second and final draw. And, as before, they are gold finish with red inlay in a polished alloy. Presentation tin. 

You can put your name in now, if you wish, and I'll keep a record of who's in. OR, you may prefer to wait - up to you. 
And the recent winner may enter again
I'm not going to make any rules. 

**NEW DRAW DATE: 29th May. All entries in by 28th May**

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• BillDLBillDL Frets: 5615
    Please count me in.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • MellishMellish Frets: 945
    @BillDL has gone into the draw

:) 
    Same as before. FREE to UK members but a winning entrant from elsewhere pays postage, sorry.
    I'll publicly announce the winner before I PM them for their postal address.

Good luck!

• droflufdrofluf Frets: 3144
    Count me in too please
    @drofluf in

• danishbacondanishbacon Frets: 2588
    Second time will be the charm :)
    @danishbacon you're in too

• GandalphGandalph Frets: 1513
    I'm in Mellish, thanks mate :)
    ^ :+1:
  • PC_DavePC_Dave Frets: 3390
    Yes please sir :)
    This week's procrastination forum might be moved to sometime next week.
    ^ no problem

• PCT57PCT57 Frets: 26
    Can I enter please?
    @PCT57 ; of course

By the way, the finish is gold with red inlay. And, as before, they come in a presentation "Martin" tin.

• SupportactSupportact Frets: 665
    I'd like to have a go as well please! 
    ^ sure

• bertiebertie Frets: 12145
    NOVEMBER  ???   

christ 3/4 of this lot wont even remember this far back

just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    @bertie Oct/Nov is a guess at this point - could be much sooner. It depends when I get them from a friend.

• BowksBowks Frets: 392
    Yes please! 
    @Bowks gone in

The slots go through the skirts so the pin heads sit low.
    They're as new with no signs of wear.

• tomjaxtomjax Frets: 59
    Please could I be added.  My OM35 will eternally sing your praises :)
    @tomjax goes in, making 11 so far:

• deejayendeejayen Frets: 8
    I'd appreciate it if you would add me to the list - thanks!
    11 because I've taken the liberty of adding @DavidR and @Kittyfrisk ;
    @deejayen goes in. 
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 16332
    I had missed this, so many thanks for the consideration.
  • sev112sev112 Frets: 2457
    Yes please, space watching :) 
    ^ :+1:
    @ sev112 in