Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Wordle? - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Wordle?

What's Hot

Comments

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 15603
    edited January 2022
    Wordle 210 4/6

Ahh,the little boxes don’t want to paste on here. Anyway, 4. 
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SeshSesh Frets: 1726
    I've done this for 12 days now and have 12/12, but mostly it is 4 or 5 guesses. I also can't stop myself from being immature for my first guesses, but to be honest, penis isn't actually a bad word to start with. 
    Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a guitar a little.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • springheadspringhead Frets: 1522
    Feeling good today. Got it in 3, 10/10 so far.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Did anyone on this side of the pond manage to complete the "favor' game? 
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    3 for me.

But it was a lucky guess from a number of options, rather than a logical conclusion!
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 5594
    Did anyone on this side of the pond manage to complete the "favor' game? 
    Yes, because I understand that the Internet is a global network and other people spell words differently.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 15603
    Yes, nay problem. 
    It's also the Latin spelling so maybe finally my O level came in useful. 
    Salve. 
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
  • enjoenjo Frets: 201
    My mother in law got it in 3 yesterday and shared her guesses with me...
    1. Whore 
    2. Pants
    3. Tangy

... my mother in law everyone. 

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • mrkb said:
    Yes, because I understand that the Internet is a global network and other people spell words differently.

Probably my own fault for learning the English grammatical and spelling version of English.
  • In 4 today. Pot luck really as I had 2 words in mind on go 3 with one letter different and the second one was right.
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
  • GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 3950
    Yes, but on the last attempt with exactly that thought they could be using US spellings.  And they were. 

• ShrewsShrews Frets: 2424
    Got it in 5, went close on 3, fluffed it on 4,.

There's always a ffs moment when you get it as to why you didn't spot it earlier
    Got Sunday's in three. 
  • RedRabbitRedRabbit Frets: 474
    3 for me as well.  Think it's the first time I had all five letters in my 2 starting words.
    In 3 here as well
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    5 today.
    :(

Although, on second attempt I had Green - wrong - wrong - Green - Green. 

Turns out that you can make quite a few different words from that combination though.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • In 3 :)
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
  • LPManicLPManic Frets: 1005
    The trick really is to use as many vowels and s t r letters in your first guess? That’s my pseudo approach anyhow.
  • Discovered this yesterday, fun little game. Done two so far, got them both in three guesses.

Wordle 211 3/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛
  • In 4 today 
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33263
    Got today's in 4.
  • Just got 3 on today's.  Chuffed!
    Got Mondays in 5
  • droflufdrofluf Frets: 3144
    3 for me today as well
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7708
    In 3 yesterday and today :)
  • Second attempt, but a fluke.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • springheadspringhead Frets: 1522
    In two today! Two greens and a gold on my first go. 
    In 3 today, only fourth letter incorrect in 2nd guess.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8372
    mrkb said:
    In 3 today, only fourth letter incorrect in 2nd guess.
    Was it a 'T'? :D 
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • goldtopgoldtop Frets: 5625
    4 today, wasted the second line. :(