Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Wordle? - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Wordle?

What's Hot

Comments

• sev112sev112 Frets: 2457
    Snap
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • goldtopgoldtop Frets: 5625
    4 again, but 4/5 in the 3rd line. Bah!

The missus got it in 3 and is lauding it over me. Think I'll go out for a walk...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 26143

But that was based on a lucky combination in row2, which meant there was only one real option left!
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • vizviz Frets: 10211
    3 as usual :)
    Paul_C said: People never read the signature bit.
  • springheadspringhead Frets: 1522
    3 today. Same for two other family members.  
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33263
    Wordle 218 3/6

• Chris.BChris.B Frets: 238
    A very quick 3 today, but I was lucky, going from 1yellow letter in row 1, to 4 greens in row 2, leaving just one word that could fit.
  • Devil#20Devil#20 Frets: 1715
    None right on my first line (no bad thing) and managed in 3 again. So 5-3-3-3.

Ian

Lowering my expectations has succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.

• Devil#20Devil#20 Frets: 1715
    sinbaadi said:
    First one I've got in 2, today.  Went random with the starter word.
    I thought each line had to be a proper word. Is that not the case?

Ian

Lowering my expectations has succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.

• sev112sev112 Frets: 2457
    Yes proper word required
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8372
    You chaps and chapesses should give Wordle: German Edition a crack!

Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 23224
    5.  I almost had it in 4 but they used a less common word than my #4.
    Humans are destructive parasites that will destroy the celestial oasis of Earth.  The sooner Homo Sapiens are extinct, the better.
  • sinbaadisinbaadi Frets: 1252
    Devil#20 said:
    sinbaadi said:
    First one I've got in 2, today.  Went random with the starter word.
    I thought each line had to be a proper word. Is that not the case?
    Yeah I've just been using the same starting words for every game and averaging around 4.
    Might be worth risking it in the first guess, but it could result in more 5s and 6s as easily as it could 2s and 3s...

That being said I didn't get any greens in my first guess, but the two yellows and the eliminated letters were enough to prompt my next guess.
  • 4 again today.
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
  • Switch625Switch625 Frets: 560
    5 yesterday, 4 today
  • Oh wow. They're properly messing with us now.

<space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Yes, what a bastard.  Got it in 5.
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 10961
    I feel better now.  Got it in 4.  Was nasty though.  It was a very slow 4.
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 24852
    Bloody hell.. 6 today. Got the first three eventually and had one guess for the final two letters. Thankfully by that point I'd greyed out so many there was only one option I could see that worked
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • Good grief, in six.
  • Arse...5. That was a really tricky one.
  • 3 today...took a while though
  • PoboyPoboy Frets: 430
    Bloomin 'heck, that was tough today. My first six....  :/
  • SeshSesh Frets: 1726
    Got it in 4 today after quite a head scratch. 
    Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a guitar a little.
  • SteffoSteffo Frets: 568
    Took me about 15 minutes from second to third but got it in 3. I couldn't find any word that would fit the two letter I had correct but in the wrong place! That one was nasty...
  • sinbaadisinbaadi Frets: 1252
    In three today after 5 greys in the first guess.  Second guess was right on the money letters wise.
  • goldtopgoldtop Frets: 5625
    5, with line 4 wasted.
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 15603
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 20197
    I love the way we all fret about our relative scores when there are only seven possible outcomes.
  • For those who need more than a daily fix, this one allows multiple goes per day and also lets you set the word length 
    https://hellowordl.net/