Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Who's gigging tonight? - Live Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Who's gigging tonight?

What's Hot

Comments

• vizviz Frets: 10211
    bigjon said:
    Blue Champagne Duo, me on jazz guitar accompanying a female singer, first gig for about 6 months tonight at St Andrew CHurch Impington. No backing tracks, no loops, no pedals . . .

good luck. That's a good duo that is :)
    Paul_C said: People never read the signature bit.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • horsehorse Frets: 1502
    @geepers0677 and I will be playing at The Garage with www.dexeterband.co.uk on 30th May if anyone likes some country-rock. Our vocalist Dee is a class act and sounds this good every time:

We're supporting Jeannine Barry:

Tickets are £5 advance:

http://mamacolive.com/thegarage/listings/upcoming-events/15176/jeannine-barry-tom-price-stephens-dexeter/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • geepers0677geepers0677 Frets: 119
    :)

• MonkeyboneMonkeybone Frets: 259
    Crimson on Silver play The Royal Oak in Ilminster tonight. First outing for the new amp...

My band - Crimson on Silver  For sale - Blackstar HT-5S

Gear - Guitars, amps, effects and shizz. Edited for Phil_aka_Pip, who is allergic to big long lists.

• JayGeeJayGee Frets: 1189
    Kings Arms, Broomfield, Chelmsford tonight. The Fox Inn, West Mersea tomorrow...
    Don't ask me, I just play the damned thing...
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8108
    Urban Legends are at the White Lion in Beeston on Saturday
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • FezFez Frets: 472
    Borrowed Time are at the Black Dog In Northgate, Crawley (where we had the gearfest) with Pokachi Pokachi and Bedhed on Saturday.
    Also we made the number 9 spot in the Crawley News top 10 local bands not bad for us old uns.
    Don't touch that dial.
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    With Blinkwatch tonight at The Whitnash Tavern nr Leamington.
  • RocknRollDaveRocknRollDave Frets: 6075
    Buxton tonight, Nottingham tomorrow and Sutton Coldfield on Monday. I hope the damp weather doesn't dampen spirits...

• John_PJohn_P Frets: 2725
    Double gig day -   I'm playing an acoustic show with awesome in Cottingham this afternoon and then silly gig with Rockbuster at the Rising Sun in Hull tonight...    My fingers might need tomorrow to recover :)
  • MonkeyboneMonkeybone Frets: 259
    Crimson on Silver playing Hardington Beer Fest at The Royal Oak in Hardington tonight.

My band - Crimson on Silver  For sale - Blackstar HT-5S

Gear - Guitars, amps, effects and shizz. Edited for Phil_aka_Pip, who is allergic to big long lists.

• koneguitaristkoneguitarist Frets: 4052
    Flatland Boogie band playing Hardington beer Fest at the Royal Oak in Hardington tomorrow! ;)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2493
    I'm out again tonight. A youth centre in the city that often has bands on. Some apprehension caused by the poor stats from Facebook: 28 goings and 17 maybes for three bands.
    With Blinkwatch tonight at the Heathcote Inn, Leamington Spa.

5th week on the trot I've had a gig, that's the busiest month ever for me!
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3178
    edited June 2014

Next Friday 6th June - a tribute to the music of Thin Lizzy, so don't expect them to look like them and the detail will be in the sound and playing.

Made up of people from various UK tribute bands including a mate of both mine and Jonathan@Feline  (Gary on bass) and he's usually Gene Simmons in the Kiss band Dressed To Kill. Expect to hear the Live And Dangerous album in full and more!

http://www.harlequintheatre.co.uk/whats-on/on-stage/rock-anthems-presents-live-and-dangerous/

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 15603
    Kebabkid said:

Next Friday 6th June - a tribute to the music of Thin Lizzy, so don't expect them to look like them and the detail will be in the sound and playing.

Made up of people from various UK tribute bands including both Jonathan@Feline  and my mate Gary on bass (he's usally Gene Simmons in the Kiss band Dressed To Kill). Expect to hear the Live And Dangerous album in full and more!

http://www.harlequintheatre.co.uk/whats-on/on-stage/rock-anthems-presents-live-and-dangerous/

Not exactly down the road ( ie I won't be there!) but I have long liked the idea of seeing a tribute doing a run through of Live and Dangerous. Hope it goes well.
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
  • maltingsaudiomaltingsaudio Frets: 2910
    www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
  • lloydlloyd Frets: 5772
    Out on Saturday at Gullivers, Manchester. 5 new (original) tunes to showcase...

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1

• stedsted Frets: 259
    Stamps Too in Crosby tonight, lots of rocking tunes and free beer*

*beer may not be free
    Saturday night a wedding gig in Oborne ! Sunday at 12 playing the Home Farm Festival at Chilthorne Domer Near Yeovil, then we have to run away quickly as we are also playing on Sunday at 3pm at the Prince of Wales ham Hill. So busy weekend!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Next Thursday 12th June at The 100 Club, Oxford St, London playing bass with Madness tribute band Cairo East.
    It's actually a works do and we're celebrating the 100th Anniversary of PRS (performing rights not the guitar company). At the moment, it's a closed/in-house event :( but that could change.

I've never played here so I'm looking forward to it!
    edited June 2014
    Kebabkid said:

Made up of people from various UK tribute bands including a mate of both mine and Jonathan@Feline  (Gary on bass) and he's usually Gene Simmons in the Kiss band Dressed To Kill. Expect to hear the Live And Dangerous album in full and more!

http://www.harlequintheatre.co.uk/whats-on/on-stage/rock- anthems-presents-live-and- dangerous/

BUMP and come ye Surreyites and good people of Sussex ;)
    Edit:good first gig for the boys and nice to see and catch up with Jonathan@Feline too. They're playing at the Mick Jagger Centre, Dartford on 20th June
  • JayGeeJayGee Frets: 1189
    The Star and Garter[1] in Chelmsford doing rock covers with Solar 9 - First time out with a new singist too since the previous incumbent flounced out over money a fortnight ago at our last gig...

Same again at The Woodman in Halstead tomorrow evening...

[1] Not so much a venue as a short corridor...
    Don't ask me, I just play the damned thing...
  • FezFez Frets: 472
    Borrowed Time are at the Abbot in Redhill Surrey on the 14th.
    Don't touch that dial.
    Party gig tonight. It's the 50th birthday bash for the singer in Blinkwatch, and Playback are playing. Potential for a 'supergroup' jam as hopefully all the members of both bands will be there.
  • RocknRollDaveRocknRollDave Frets: 6075
    we're playing in a marquee tonight.....it's pretty much hammered it with rain all day so far...:)
    Hope it's better than last night - Meriden to Leicester (all of 35 miles) took over THREE HOURS....meh

• vasselmeyervasselmeyer Frets: 3631
    At the Q Inn in Stalybridge tonight with my covers band and a dep drummer. Gigging with no rehearsal and a dep always adds a little edge to the gig, even if you've played the songs a million times before.
  • CatthanCatthan Frets: 306
    At Bon bar Newcastle city center with Groove Central Station

Well great gig last night at the Grange hotel in Oborne, now two gigs today, first 12-1pm at the Home farm festival, then 3-6 at Prince of Wales Ham Hill near Yeovil.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • vizviz Frets: 10211
    Not exactly gigging but going to be on the radio tonight to talk about basement jaxx and their amazing 'Power To The People' project ( - which is soon to be launched fully on powertothepeople.fm by the way, check it out!)
    Paul_C said: People never read the signature bit.