Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). F***ing eBay w***ers! - Amps Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

F***ing eBay w***ers!

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• beed84beed84 Frets: 2295
    viz said:
    I'd go with "The buzzing sound from the amp is probably just the fleas."
    Their circus trick being able to replicate the 60 cycle hum.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • YorkieYorkie Frets: 934
    beed84 said:
    viz said:
    I'd go with "The buzzing sound from the amp is probably just the fleas."
    Their circus trick being able to replicate the 60 cycle hum.
    American fleas? That's a plot twist I wasn't expecting!
    Adopted northerner with Asperger syndrome. I sometimes struggle with empathy and sarcasm – please bear with me.   
    My trading feedback: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/210335/yorkie

5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • His ad title is an exact copy of this one.
    Oh the ad I saw was kind of weird  kind of like the estate agent sketch from Harry Enfield 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Ok, I think we've underestimated ChatGPT.

Write an ebay ad for a Blackstar Artisan 30 Handwired 30W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo:

Watch and learn, fleaman. Watch and learn.
    Adopted northerner with Asperger syndrome. I sometimes struggle with empathy and sarcasm – please bear with me.   

1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4445

Looks like he has engineered wooden floors.  Is it possible to get a flea infestation so bad, that they are in your wooden floor, so much so that nobody can step on the wooden floor?

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 6724

Looks like he has engineered wooden floors.  Is it possible to get a flea infestation so bad, that they are in your wooden floor, so much so that nobody can step on the wooden floor?

It is when you’ve got an amp you want to return for bogus reasons.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • prlgmnrprlgmnr Frets: 3674
    Yorkie said:

Write an ebay ad for a Blackstar Artisan 30 Handwired 30W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo:

that could maybe do with a spot of fact-checking
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    prlgmnr said:
    Yorkie said:

that could maybe do with a spot of fact-checking
    A spot or two, yes. 

• Yorkie said:

So when asked to write an ad, Chat GPT automatically assumes it's in excellent condition?  
    It's so intelligent it's become presumptuous.   
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • MrSwansonMrSwanson Frets: 426
    What was his ultimate goal here? To try and keep the amp and the money. People baffle me
    View my trading feedback here: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58681/
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ColsCols Frets: 6405
    post not possible weight 34kg but if you come up with something I'll consider it

Can we buy it for collection and then say “I have a severe flea allergy, is it a problem to come to your house?”
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 526
    For the record . . . I fucking hate eBay ! !  . . . . Sorry to hear that you've been eBayed . . !
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Modulus_AmpsModulus_Amps Frets: 2459
    edited October 2023 tFB Trader
    If I win this bid I wonder if Fiftyshadesofjay would mind collecting it for me?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • If I win this bid I wonder if Fiftyshadesofjay would mind collecting it for me?
    As long as you provide the hazmat suit