Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Crucifixion too good for him? - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Crucifixion too good for him?

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• There's actually quite a number of ways people have been crucified in the past and to this day, putting nails through the hands is one such method...

Well it's like the difference between a Strat and a Tele... right?

Edit: my semi-serious point was, I reckon you could crucify someone with gaffa tape.

I wouldn't say that, being crucified and owning a Tele are hardly comparable, one is not just torturous, humiliating, cruel, like death by a thousand paper cuts cruel, and in bad taste, the other is generally a form of execution.  If given the choice between the 2, I'm very sure that the vast majority of people would agree with me here, and pick being crucified over owning a Tele any day of the week.

And crucifixion via gaffa tape has been done, I believed ''Gaffa'' themselves, as in the brand, did it for an advert, they also tapped people to the sides of trucks, to the under side of bridges over highways, to walls and to many many other things - there was a phase where tapping people to walls and ceilings for fun instead of bullying was popular and Gaffa took advantage of the ''extreme tapping'' phase for advertising.

We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • It was three  highly trained tree surgeons hidden behind a grassy knoll 
      The kid was just a patsy 
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter