Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Fender Tone Master Pro Leaked - Digital & Modelling Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Fender Tone Master Pro Leaked

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• crunchmancrunchman Frets: 10961
    Watched the Andertons video that compares it with the Headrush, QC, Helix, and Kemper.  On my speakers, I'd definitely put it ahead of the Headrush and the Helix.  The Kemper and QC may be marginally better.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 3543
    crunchman said:
    Watched the Andertons video that compares it with the Headrush, QC, Helix, and Kemper.  On my speakers, I'd definitely put it ahead of the Headrush and the Helix.  The Kemper and QC may be marginally better.
    I’m pretty sure you could dial any of them in to sound as good, it’s hard to compare these units as there’s so many variables. I think the main challenges for this are the price and the longevity doubts in terms of updates and support. I hope it does well and they bring out more models like Line 6 did,
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2100
    HT986M2 said:
    Maybe I'm late to the party here, but has anyone else noticed the price has dropped already from £1699 to £1499?
    They are (or were) £1399 at Project Music (I think it's them). There was a link somewhere on here.

Imagine paying full price on the release day. I'd be sending it back.

I think the £1699 is the RRP, which most stores don't stick to, but recently I've noticed they are trying to sell at full price then they slowly drop it over a few weeks.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • NerineNerine Frets: 1659
    I reckon you'll see these selling at 700-800 used in no time at all. 

• I hope you’re right ……

Nerine said:
    I reckon you'll see these selling at 700-800 used in no time at all.