Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Russell Brand allegations - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Russell Brand allegations

What's Hot

Comments

• stanstan Frets: 182
    edited September 2023
    @ Philly_Q  .
    "maybe Stan identifies as a cigar ?
    dickhead ...

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 4987
    Is that your pronouns, identity, or a statement? I can't keep up with the modern world. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 16332
    stan said:
    @ Philly_Q  .
    dickhead ...

OK, you identify as a dickhead. Happy now?
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • swillerswiller Frets: 662
    young brand has done a 3 minute response video an hour ago on twatter..

Dont worry, be silly.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 20197
    edited September 2023
    stan said:
    @ Philly_Q  .
    dickhead ...
    @stan It wasn't me who said anything about a cigar.  But hey, from you I'll take the "dickhead" as a compliment.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    @ Philly_Q  .
    OK, you identify as a dickhead. Happy now? "

So predictable and infantile. how long do you want to keep this up ?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    @stan OK now, can you stop attributing these quotes to me?  Or just learn to use them properly?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    stan said:

Anything over 10 mins is a bonus if you are over 50..
    Dont worry, be silly.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    stan said:
    @ Philly_Q  .
    " OK, you identify as a dickhead. Happy now? "

As well as being apparently infantile & predictable, I have a very high threshold of boredom when interacting with self identifying dickheads, so really it's over to you  B)

@ Philly_Q  ...Sorry Philly, those comments were meant for Kittyfrisk.  It`s late and i`m losing the plot now...it`s way past my bed time.  my comments to Kittyfrisk still stand as far as i`m concerned though.  the man`s a bounder ... it looks like this thread is going to run and run and hasn`t even got to the main point in my opinion. i`m out of here.
    stan said:
    @ Philly_Q  ...Sorry Philly, those comments were meant for Kittyfrisk.  It`s late and i`m losing the plot now...it`s way past my bed time.  my comments to Kittyfrisk still stand as far as i`m concerned though.  the man`s a bounder ... it looks like this thread is going to run and run and hasn`t even got to the main point in my opinion. i`m out of here.
    Also a cad & an unfit mother... but not without a sense of humour I hope?
    Night.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 14862
    swiller said:

I got really distracted by what he was doing with his hands and didn't focus on what he was saying, did he actually address the allegations against him or was it just some big distraction attempt? 

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

@ Kittyfrisk. . Why don`t you say something pertinent  to  the thread instead of acting like a prat ? go on, you don`t have to make everything a personal issue. ok, maybe I shouldn`t have said `prat`so can we give it a break ?  take it easy ...
    @ Kittyfisk .  why didn`t you say you`re an "unfit mother" earlier ?  that changes everything.  You are naughty but ...I like you !  :-) 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    edited September 2023
    VimFuego said:
    I got really distracted by what he was doing with his hands and didn't focus on what he was saying, did he actually address the allegations against him or was it just some big distraction attempt? 
    I found the hand movements distracting too.... Look into my eyes, not around the eyes, into my eyes...

He doesn't address the allegations at all, beyond spending the first ten seconds saying it's been an extraordinary and distressing week.  It's then mostly an advert for his content on Rumble, asking for financial support, and some talk about "deep state", "big pharma" and attacks by "trusted news providers" on digital platforms.
    VimFuego said:
    swiller said:

He addressed them by saying its all a stitch up by global media. So not really is my take.
    I didnt think he would be back to normal so to speak, but it appears he is.
    Dont worry, be silly.
  • euaneuan Frets: 1051
    So he has a week, and the witnesses who counter narrative have suddenly disappeared. 

Honestly how can anyone believe this man isn’t a con?
  • swiller said:
    VimFuego said:
    swiller said:

He addressed them by saying its all a stitch up by global media. So not really is my take.
    I didnt think he would be back to normal so to speak, but it appears he is.
    Again he used a lot of words to say actually not very much. 
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 4930
    VimFuego said:
    swiller said:

I thought he was gonna break out into….,,

https://i.imgur.com/VAmAlgr.jpg
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 9175
    edited September 2023
    menamestom said:
    stan said:
    .  it`s one law for us and one law for them.  As I said,...` How does that work ` ?
    Different laws for them and us, yes. It’s a different country, with a different legal system.
    Also, it was nearly 30 years ago.

But other than it being a different country, a different time and a completely different scenario, your comparison is spot on. 

Yea consensual sex is different from non consensual sex. That's kind of the distinction...
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30022
    Typical.
    I'm the victim here, not the stupid bitches who were gagging for it before making all these untrue allegations against an innocent self confessed sexist.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 9175
    edited September 2023
    He looks like a rabbit in the headlights in that video.

As I've said before, he starts off with a genuinine question, but you know he's just going to go off into la la land talking about fantastical secret government departments that he has no proof for. The people responsible for all of this stuff are right in front of our eyes, not plotting in some hidden basement somewhere.
  • SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    stan said:
    @ Philly_Q  .
    dickhead ...
    That was me. I was making a funny. 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • Sporky said:
    stan said:
    @ Philly_Q  .
    dickhead ...
    That was me. I was making a funny. 
    Don't confuse him even more. 
  • Global conspiracy…. my arse. 
  • I like the way a person with an estimated £80 million net worth is blaming ''the elites'' for all his current problems.  Does he not realise that having a net worth of £80 million makes him a member of ''the elite''.

That's the global conspiracy to me, how him being worth £80 million is not part of ''the elite'', but everybody else with that kind of wealth is a member of ''the elite''.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    VimFuego said:
    swiller said:

I bet Trump can only dream he had big jazz hands like that.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 6650
    VimFuego said:
    swiller said:

He's supposed to be intellectual isn't he? I'd expect him to know what an acronym is.
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
  • Russell Bland. 
    For comparison:

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter