Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). New Zelda - Tears of the Kingdom - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

New Zelda - Tears of the Kingdom

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• The depths is fine provided you have a big stock of bright blooms and use them judiciously. Focus on unlocking light roots and it's ok. 
    Aye got loads of brightblooms, just dindnit a bit boring and samey down there. Might go after the yoga boss though, having just got the auto build. 
    Haven’t unlocked any great fairies yet either, there’s a shit Tom I wanna do before heading to the castle!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 24852
    OK, I'd suggest the Depths gets less annoying once you've got some clothes that protect against gloom, and enough hearts and sundelions that you stop caring when you lose access to a couple of hearts.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • WezVWezV Frets: 15793
    edited August 2023
    OK, I'd suggest the Depths gets less annoying once you've got some clothes that protect against gloom, and enough hearts and sundelions that you stop caring when you lose access to a couple of hearts.
    and an easy way to get around - like a hover bike.... (or something else you get later in the game)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    WezV said:
    and an easy way to get around - like a hover bike.... (or something else you get later in the game)
    Yeah also that. I'm a fan of building a basic car with a light on the front. Now I have more battery capacity and autobuild I'm in a much better place :)
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 9175
    I like the game, but I like it most when I'm doing shrines and running around on my own. As soon as I have to speak to any characters I find a lot of the interactions and quests incredibly tedious. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • CrankyCranky Frets: 2109
    Lol @Longtallronnie said “yoga boss”

Sounds slightly less intimidating 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Cranky said:
    Lol @Longtallronnie said “yoga boss”

Sounds slightly less intimidating 
    Bloody phone lol. 
  • Got the master Sword, Hylian Shield and full glider armour now. Not ready for the castle yet. 
  • strumjoughlampsstrumjoughlamps Frets: 3067
    edited August 2023
    Been watching my lad play it since Sunday night.. if there was a version that just had the puzzle elements I'd love it but exploring and battles are just not for me..

I do enjoy watching it tho, He is currently just defeated sludge like.

He absolutely did everything in BotW
    I am finally on the second row of hearts. Which presumably means I still have a shit load of shrines to find! 

3/4 temples done and a tonne of random clothing items found but I don’t want to push to finish until I’ve done way more of the side missions & shrines and upgraded at least all the gear I use most often 
  • Finished! Killed Ganon at the weekend. Sort of by mistake as I hadn't finished all the main quests. I just ended up under the castle and suddenly an onslaught of enemies arrived followed by umpteen rounds with the big guy. 

I'll still go and finish the shrines & lightroots at the very least. And I guess I should actually do the main quest missions?!