Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). My pokey lil MjH Leather Craft thread - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

My pokey lil MjH Leather Craft thread

What's Hot

Comments

• StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5820
    Siejen said:
    3rd, it was also noted by minor minor when I showed her (bag is a present for minor major next week )

Ooooh OK! I'm going to have a look at dice bags when I'm back then :) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    edited April 2023
     Alien inspired Card and note holder , D
    https://i.imgur.com/0IrwQ4F.jpeg  
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Couldn't resist.

I'm a nature nut, and few things excite me more than the sight of bees, wasps and other pollinators buzzing around my plants, helping them make tomatoes, peppers, pumpkins or simply seed heads to propagate the plant.

So the design brief was kept simple - and boy did it turn out fantastic! 

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 11799
    Really lovely stuff
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Couldn't resist.

I'm a nature nut, and few things excite me more than the sight of bees, wasps and other pollinators buzzing around my plants, helping them make tomatoes, peppers, pumpkins or simply seed heads to propagate the plant.

So the design brief was kept simple - and boy did it turn out fantastic! 

This is why I do it, I have had many people ask me to make a simple black wallet and I have to decline as it doesn't spark any creativity, what @ThePrettyDamned wanted is exactly the sort of thing I love to make,  you will never find another :D
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 16332
    The black 'facehuggers' are very reminiscent of the Babylon 5 Shadow Ships.
    Another set of possibilities? ;)  

The black 'facehuggers' are very reminiscent of the Babylon 5 Shadow Ships.
    Another set of possibilities? ;)  

With a laser cutter etcher and a creative mind, I can literally make make what ever anyone wants as long as its not a generic wallet/cardholder :D
    edited April 2023
    this evenings entertainment gonna be a cool wallet 
    0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    This came out nice, the pics don't depict the front leather scene to well but in your hands it's really cool, 
    edited May 2023

In really proud of this satchel, took at age to complete but worth it, 
    0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Heres a cool one , ocean Inspired card and note holder , colours are not to everyone's taste but ...I like them so that's all that matters 
    0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Mandala bag, I dont think I have ever seen another with a proper mandala used in practice leather craft , in quite proud of this one 
    edited May 2023
    Evening all, here's a funky design, Mandala shoulder bag/satchel, large will fit an13 inch laptop 
    5 layers of leather to create the mandala, and if course the best Italian leather you can buy

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    ^  I love the design, but it's looking at me a bit funny like...
    ^  I love the design, but it's looking at me a bit funny like...
    You mean like this... 
    The eye's have it...  ;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Heres a special one, this is a Comission from one of our very own, day of the dead inspired shoulder bag, very proud of this one, If anyone fancies treating their wife in a design of their choosing just ask 
    0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    evning all I know i always say this.. But this is really cool!
    I was donated a vintage saddle which was no longer usable so I turned it in something could be used agan
    I let the contours of the saddle dictate the shape of the bag and used as much of the original leather as possible,  I loved the wear and the patina so apart from conditioning left it as is.
    1reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17108
    tFB Trader
    Heres a special one, this is a Comission from one of our very own, day of the dead inspired shoulder bag, very proud of this one, If anyone fancies treating their wife in a design of their choosing just ask 

Got it today.
    The wife is absolutely delighted.

Would recommend to anyone considering.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Love the day of the dead inspiration, ladyprettydamned loves a video game called grim fandango that's set in a day of the dead theme, and the artwork is wonderful. Maybe I'll get her something for crimbo. 
    Love the day of the dead inspiration, ladyprettydamned loves a video game called grim fandango that's set in a day of the dead theme, and the artwork is wonderful. Maybe I'll get her something for crimbo. 
    That would be a fun build! 

Got it today.

I'm really happy to hear that,  i would be hugely grateful if you could do a review on Google for me? Mjhleather.co.uk thanks nick 
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17108
    tFB Trader

Got it today.

I'm really happy to hear that,  i would be hugely grateful if you could do a review on Google for me? Mjhleather.co.uk thanks nick 

Of course also happy to do an endorsement for your website
  • littlegreenmanlittlegreenman Frets: 4790
    edited June 2023
    Love all the designs Matt @Strangefan ;
    Will totally be up for a commission handbag soon for the littlegreenwoman's birthday, these are right up her street. What kind of time frame are we looking at?
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    Love all the designs Matt @Strangefan ;
    Will totally be up for a commission handbag soon for the littlegreenwoman's birthday, these are right up her street. What kind of time frame are we looking at

Hey thank you :)  As I don't have a life and all I do after work is make stuff out of leather lol the time scale can suit you, if the bag you want making is simple it will take around 2 to3  evenings to make if it's one like Nicks that can take approx 4 eves, 

Got it today.

Of course also happy to do an endorsement for your website
    Thank you that's appreciated