Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). R8 Peach Deal - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

R8 Peach Deal

What's Hot

Comments

• 3 more Dirty Lemon on the way. As always, please email - I’m rubbish at DM’s
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • teradaterada Frets: 5113
    edited September 2018
    3 more Dirty Lemon on the way. As always, please email - I’m rubbish at DM’s
    Emailed
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • 3 more Dirty Lemon on the way. As always, please email - I’m rubbish at DM’s
    Aye please let me know - emailed!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Ok. If they pass the QC, we will put a message on here saying what time they’ll go live and then everyone can have a fair crack at it. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    hyperben said:
    roberty said:
    terada said:
    These Gibson are bloody moreish. 

I'm assuming that this is the stock image for the one already purchased in this thread?

I don’t think the GG photos really sell the guitars that well. That R8 looks amazing in the bottom photo and a bit rubbish in the top one.
    Thanks, yes the GG photos do undersell them. You have to use your imagination a bit when deciding. I took this with my phone
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3301
    How much money have you got, @terada?! Lol. Serious GAS! :0)
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    Ok. If they pass the QC, we will put a message on here saying what time they’ll go live and then everyone can have a fair crack at it. 
    This could quite feasibly end in violence
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    roberty said:
    Ok. If they pass the QC, we will put a message on here saying what time they’ll go live and then everyone can have a fair crack at it. 
    This could quite feasibly end in violence
    That's fightin' talk! ;)
    Lebarque said:
    How much money have you got, @terada?! Lol. Serious GAS! :0)

Ha! not enough for the R9 and an R8 that's for sure. I'd prefer an R8 though.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TwinfanTwinfan Frets: 1624
    A cherry popped up at GG earlier but I see it's gone already, plus one of Coda's has gone too.  I think the very plain one at Coda is the last R8 knocking about on this deal until Peach get their three.

It would be interesting to know if the GG guitars that keep appearing are new stock or returns...
  • dbphotodbphoto Frets: 716
    R8 + SL5 = happy happy joy joy

0reaction image LOL 9reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    I can also attest to that being a great combination  ;)
  • mli3mli3 Frets: 206
  • mli3 said:
    He’s listed it as a 2018 model 
    2017 serial though...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    its one of these.. "one of ours " haha.
    WE ARE the 2017 R8 release !
  • RMJRMJ Frets: 1273
    Page 6?!?!?!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • hyperbenhyperben Frets: 1399
    edited September 2018
    Don’t know if anyone’s interested but I’ve just been to GG in Epsom and there’s an iced tea and a dirty lemon R8 hanging up for £2499. Not on the website but still available. The dirty lemon had an especially nice top!
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Gone
    There are two Cherry R8s on GG's website.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • dbphotodbphoto Frets: 716
    Twinfan said:
    There are two Cherry R8s on GG's website.
    2018’s with narrow/tall frets though.
    edited September 2018
    Good spot.  Interesting though - are all 2018s going to be blown out?
  • Only 8 pages off a hundred on this thread. Are we gonna do something special to celebrate? 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8170
    Surely @peachguitarsdotcom could muster a prize for whoever tips this thread over to 100 pages - fair to say they have had some cracking publicity on here. Go on guys. It doesn't have to be an R8. Maybe just a Les Paul Classic or something...? :)
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    Speaking of Peach, did their 3 Dirty Lemon R8s turn up?
  • Twinfan said:
    Nope
    theres still one 2017 at coda
    Michael84 said:
    Twinfan said:
    Nope
    Did they not pass QC?
  • They were due imminently mid last week I think...maybe they are being checked or maybe they aren't good enough?
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 12794
    tFB Trader
    Only 8 pages off a hundred on this thread. Are we gonna do something special to celebrate? 
    No - you can read it all again from page 1 and I'll come up with a test to check you have done your home work - 58 Questions
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter