Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). R8 Peach Deal - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

R8 Peach Deal

What's Hot

Comments

• mli3mli3 Frets: 206
    RMJ said:

Sell your children. You'd be crazy not to at these prices
    ... until the next batch go up for sale  ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Adamski said:
    Ansel Adams their photographer is not.....
    We've put temporary pictures up, studio shots will go up tomorrow, it takes time to get that many guitars pictured and edited and people have been asking for us to put them up so we have
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • pmbombpmbomb Frets: 1169
    They all look the same to me ... I think I've been following this thread for too long.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BloodEagleBloodEagle Frets: 5307
    edited September 2018
    Cheers Doug and Coda, just bought myself a lovely looking Iced Tea R8 weighing in at 8.7 lbs
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Who got 87512 in washed cherry? That was lovely!

Some tight flames all over that one!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TwinfanTwinfan Frets: 1624
    Ossyrocks said:
    Who got 87512 in washed cherry? That was lovely!

Yeah, it was pretty wasn't it?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Twinfan said:
    Ossyrocks said:

Yeah, it was pretty wasn't it?
    Fess up.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • We've sold the same guitar a couple of times unfortunatley. Our website doesn't update as quickly as we'd like, sorry if anyone on here was dissapointed. It's gone a bit crazy..
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Wasn't me!  I can't see it on my browser history either, but I remember one with tight flames.  Have you got the number right?
  • grappagreengrappagreen Frets: 1252
    edited September 2018
    Looks like mine was sold twice and I'm the unlucky one.. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • 2 people bought one guitar seconds apart from each other and someone else had the guitar in thier basket and applied for finance, again apologies..I've played them all and they're all extremely nice, the slightly heavier ones seem to have more midrange acoutsically
    whole new lexicon: disastR8!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • C'est La Vie.. :)
  • DanDan Frets: 429
    Me too, damn.
  • I was waiting for one to go up as I can't ring to buy - at work.....it may have gone! Not sure....
  • BloodEagleBloodEagle Frets: 5307
    edited September 2018
    DougCoda said:
    2 people bought one guitar seconds apart from each other and someone else had the guitar in thier basket and applied for finance, again apologies..I've played them all and they're all extremely nice, the slightly heavier ones seem to have more midrange acoutsically
    Yeah, I was the seconds apart one apparently - c’est la vie, ‘twas not meant to be - I’ll have to go and find something else to spend it on 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Think I had pick of the crop before they went live 
    You played it then?  =)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    DougCoda said:
    2 people bought one guitar seconds apart from each other and someone else had the guitar in thier basket and applied for finance, again apologies..I've played them all and they're all extremely nice, the slightly heavier ones seem to have more midrange acoutsically
    lol "That guitar you weren't front of the queue for, it was really good ...".
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Gotta be philosophical but it's a bit of a pill :)
    Gotta be philosophical but it's a bit of a pill :)
    important lesson: sometimes life is ***t.
  • Any double-cuts about?
    Some folks like water, some folks like wine.
    My feedback thread is here.
    edited September 2018
    Not Historic Standards, no. They didn't exist!

Not seen any deals on CS Juniors or Specials, production of those has always been smaller and they're definitely not as common due to lack of demand.
  • Sorry, should have added …. ;)
    Some folks like water, some folks like wine.
    My feedback thread is here.
  • DougCoda said:

I note that the only one's left are the heavy ones...
  • Ossyrocks said:

I caved.

:# 
  • At least I think I did, not had any notification that I'm part of an involuntary "multi-buy" so far.
  • FortheloveofguitarFortheloveofguitar Frets: 4108
    edited September 2018
    Think I had pick of the crop before they went live 
    You played it then? 
    Sorry meant pick of the tops lol 

its plain but has character 
  • At least I think I did, not had any notification that I'm part of an involuntary "multi-buy" so far.
    Fingers crossed for you fella. That looked lovely. 
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 4987
    Ha!   Doug kindly sent me photos through, but I had an attack of the sensibles and decided to let others have the joy.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • pmbomb said:
    Gotta be philosophical but it's a bit of a pill :)
    important lesson: sometimes life is ***t.
    I'm sure Coda are going to come back with something nice to compensate the unwashed amongst us... would obviously be the right thing to do and great PR... :)