Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Clare_Bear's smiley happy thread - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Clare_Bear's smiley happy thread

What's Hot
vizviz Frets: 10211
edited August 2013 in Off Topic
Post your good news here!

I just got a trem arm from Mike_L that's going to fit my new guitar :) thanks Mike!
Paul_C said: People never read the signature bit.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• vizviz Frets: 10211
    Oooo and I've got -1 frets! Thanks someone!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    No problem!

Let me know when the novelty wears off and I'll remove it. :D
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • vizviz Frets: 10211
    Knew it would be you, you bast. Also can you put this in off-topic please? I can't operate my phone or this forum properly.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    It's already in Off Topic - unless someone else has moved it. :|
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Got two lovely emails from customers today that reminded me why I do what I do :D
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17108
    tFB Trader
    Me and some mates launched a website and lots of people seem to like it :)
    1reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 24852
    We have a new forum and its looking brilliant!

I'm sure some pints are owed..!
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    Me and some mates launched a website and lots of people seem to like it :)

Monqui has called me "a mate".  Makes me happy. 

That and the 85 users who've joined us already here today.

Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7749
    edited August 2013
    I'm back from work and I haz sandwich. :)

I also haz new forum to play with, I like this place a lot!
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 14862
    I ordered a butt pump the other day and today I used it for the 1st time. It's gonna save me so much time and effort humping heavy buckets around. I'll have so much spare energy now.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Butt pump. Snigger.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    you can laugh, but it's ever so quiet. I was using it while talking to my neighbour over the fence and she never noticed it at all.

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5698
    viz said:
    Post your good news here!

I just got a trem arm from Mike_L that's going to fit my new guitar :) thanks Mike!
    You're welcome.  

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33263
    I'm slightly less jetlagged with every passing minute.
  • I now have a (permanent) job to walk into straight after uni next spring, so no grad scheme required! Fortunately, it's the one I wanted too, not just McD's :D Also, looks like I've got my first IT contract in the bag too for some database work while I'm back at Uni. :-B
  • I now have a (permanent) job to walk into straight after uni next spring, so no grad scheme required! Fortunately, it's the one I wanted too, not just McD's :D Also, looks like I've got my first IT contract in the bag too for some database work while I'm back at Uni. :-B
    Nice! Good on you.
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 24852
    Good work Si!

I found a supermarket selling proper Ovaltine today, not the just-add-water muck. This is cause for celebration :)
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires

You'll never guess who's just signed up.

Never.

Never.

Ever.

(ok, you probably will).

is it jesus?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    I'm pretty sure it's not me.......

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    TTony said:

Never.

Never.

Ever.

(ok, you probably will).

It's a girl!

Yep, definitely not me then......

• Sprog 2 baked a cake.

Am now eating it watching the 'JP Morgan Asset Management Premiership Rugby 7 Series' 
    PSN id : snakey33stoo
    That sounds even more boring than normal rugby!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Sporky said:
    That sounds even more boring than normal rugby!

Bad Sporky, remember Rugby is played by men with odd shaped balls..........:-)

Rugby is awesomes. I played it for 15 years, had to pack up after I got Crohn's (and subsequent surgery) and I still don't understand the rules..........

Imagine how much less you'd understand them if it was all double-ledger and you got audited after each try!
  • Nah, it's more fun.

16 less players on the pitch, 66 minute shorter games, still got the clueless idiot with the whistle though.

And, as Jiffy said "If you don't understand the rules that puts you on a par with the referee"
    PSN id : snakey33stoo
    TTony said:

Never.

Never.

Ever.

(ok, you probably will).

It's a girl!

It might be ...

And, as Jiffy said "If you don't understand the rules that puts you on a par with the referee"

I usually played prop forward, so didn't need to know the rules. Just where to put my shoulder on the opposite prop so he couldn't scrimmage, and on the rare occasions the ball came to me, someone would shout, "mike run THAT way" whilst pointing furiously at the biggest bloke on the other side..........

And Sporky, audited after each try I scored, well 3 in 15 years!!! I'd cope with being audited every 5 years.......:-)

• This thread has made me smiley, happy.  You guys rock!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter