Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Rubiales: "I'm not going to resign" - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Rubiales: "I'm not going to resign"

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• TimcitoTimcito Frets: 390
    Timcito said:
    What was Morgan's take on it?
    Somehow 'wokeness' will have been to blame.
    Difficult to see how wokeness could be held to blame in a case like this, even in the eyes of an avid anti-woke campaigner.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Timcito said:
    Timcito said:
    Difficult to see how wokeness could be held to blame in a case like this, even in the eyes of an avid anti-woke campaigner.
    Piers Morgan would blame wokeness if he bit his own tongue.

I doubt he actually believes half the rubbish he comes out with though. The guy's a professional wind-up merchant. The more provocative he is, the more exposure and money he gets.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ShrewsShrews Frets: 2424
    Tannin said:
    I am not leaving.

There is no way you can make me go!

It wasn't my fault, it was that BAD WOMAN!

I'M GOING TO SUE YOUR ARSE OFF!

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! 

It's not me, it's the fake feminist wokeist lesbian sex deniers! 

YOU CAN"T MAKE ME QUIT!

I am more important than the players and coaches and judges and tribunals and everyone else. I'M THE BOSS!

AND I WON'T QUIT!

I don't care how bad I look, I LOOK GOOD!

AND MY MOTHER SAYS DON"T SACK ME, you can't criticise my mother!

I AM NOT LEAVING! NOT NOW, AND NOT EVER!

bye

You're missing what happens before he says bye.

This is where someone passes him a briefcase with 10 million euros inside and says 'resign with this or be pushed with fook all'.

Probably in the South of France right now on his yacht, such is the world these people live in. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Shrews said:
    Tannin said:
    I am not leaving.

There is no way you can make me go!

It wasn't my fault, it was that BAD WOMAN!

I'M GOING TO SUE YOUR ARSE OFF!

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! 

It's not me, it's the fake feminist wokeist lesbian sex deniers! 

YOU CAN"T MAKE ME QUIT!

I am more important than the players and coaches and judges and tribunals and everyone else. I'M THE BOSS!

AND I WON'T QUIT!

I don't care how bad I look, I LOOK GOOD!

AND MY MOTHER SAYS DON"T SACK ME, you can't criticise my mother!

I AM NOT LEAVING! NOT NOW, AND NOT EVER!

bye

You're missing what happens before he says bye.

This is where someone passes him a briefcase with 10 million euros inside and says 'resign with this or be pushed with fook all'.

Probably in the South of France right now on his yacht, such is the world these people live in. 

Similar to this guy. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-66790609

Wonder what the severance package will be. One thing's for sure, there's never any REAL consequences for the rich and powerful.

Laugh, love, live, learn. 
    edited September 2023
    Timcito said:
    Timcito said:
    Piers Morgan would blame wokeness if he bit his own tongue.
    I'm no fan of wokeness, either, at least not the goofier extremes of it, but I still don't see the angle. Would it be that Jenni Hermoso was making something out of nothing? That seems absurd. By pretty much everyone's standards, it's not okay to grab a woman's face and kiss her on the lips without her giving it the okay in some way. If anyone did that in the street, they could be liable to criminal prosecution.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • LionAquaLooperLionAquaLooper Frets: 557
    edited September 2023
    Meanwhile, elsewhere in Spain, this also  happened... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-66804170
  • vizviz Frets: 10211
    What a fucking arsehole
    Paul_C said: People never read the signature bit.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Meanwhile, elsewhere in Spain, this also  happened... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-66804170
    Right job for him. Arrest the little bollox.
  • I don't even want to watch the video.  Just gonna piss me off.
    edited September 2023
    He can't be too bright, and I imagine his cronies are furious with him. He seems almost single-handedly responsible for stirring up a revolt against the brute macho brand of manhood that a certain kind of man has enjoyed for generations. If he hadn't been so stupidly obvious, he and his kind might have held on for longer. I'm guessing that many more perpetrators will now be outed and held to account..