Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Mr Marlin gear sale thread. More freshly added - Guitars £ Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Mr Marlin gear sale thread. More freshly added

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• Neilybob said:
    What's still currently available? 

What pedals are you after? 
    Lollar dogear P90’s
    Airline Bighorn
    WezV beastie
    and Airline H78 with Bigsby all still available. 
    Gibson ES195

Vyse Jazz Royal Blackface F style head/amp with huge headroom and 1x12 cab with a Fane alnico speaker (not had time to photograph yet)

What pedals in trade? Strymon El Cap, HXFX, Nocturne or Tim - something nice. 

I love reverbs and delays, and pre amp pedals.  Not really into drives or modulation so much.  But, try me - can’t hurt to ask. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TheMarlin said:
    Neilybob said:
    What's still currently available? 

What pedals are you after? 
    Lollar dogear P90’s
    Airline Bighorn
    WezV beastie
    Gibson ES195

Vyse Jazz Royal Blackface F style head/amp with huge headroom and 1x12 cab with a Fane alnico speaker (not had time to photograph yet)

What pedals in trade? Strymon El Cap, HXFX, Nocturne or Tim - something nice. 

I love reverbs and delays, and pre amp pedals.  Not really into drives or modulation so much.  But, try me - can’t hurt to ask. 
    Looking forward to seeing photos of that Vyse blackface amp. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Will pop the photos up here tomorrow.  Honest gov!
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7236
    edited September 2023
    Finally adding the Vyse Jazz King 40w head and  Montage compact 1x12 cab with Fane A60 alnico speaker. 

This amp is probably my favourite of my four amps truth be told. I have two amps with minor issues that I can’t sell at the moment, and a small tweed amp that perfect for bedroom thrashing, so keeping that one. 

This is a high headroom F-brand blackface alike, with a beautiful warm tone.  It comes with dual master volume control, blendable valve buffered fix loop, and. Stock mod (variable feedback control), it’s still got  the original Vyse service manual. 

It uses 26L6, but you can used 6V6 if you like.  Has a solid state rectifier for tidy bass, and high and low gain inputs. 

Can do jazzy high headroom cleans (35w clean), and glorious overdrive and filth tones at any volume.

It’s utterly silent in operation, zero buzz or noise, just a spectacular amp. 

Class AB push pull, 4 or 8ohm output. All highest quality components, ans point to point handwired by Barry 

Can is a compact 1x12 with a Fane A60 alnico speaker.  A spectacular sounding pair.  If you live a F-brand blackface tone, want some high headroom, and glorious og and high gain sounds AG neighbour friendly volumes, this is as good as it gets. 

Amp £600. Cab £300.  

Would do a deal if buyer decided to take both the head and cab. 

All photos and manual here. 

Thanks
    for looking. 

Marlin 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Bump
  • Price drip.  Amp £550, cab £250. 

Open to offers on:
    Lollar dogear P90’s
    Airline Bighorn
    WezV beastie

ES195 also available. 

Cash, trades, bit of both….happy to chat
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    WezV aold

Open to offers on:
    Lollar dogear P90’s
    Airline Bighorn
    Vyse head and 1x12 alnico cab

ES195 also available. 

bump
    Bump.  

Open to offers
    Its make me a stupid offer day!
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4314
    One hundred guineas for the lot?
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    rlw said:
    One hundred guineas for the lot?
    One hundred Guinness for some of it!!