Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Post live videos of your band here - Live Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Post live videos of your band here

What's Hot

Comments

• ricorico Frets: 1219
    edited August 2017
    My cover band 'The Slow Declines' doing Summertime Blues, Powderfinger, and Carmelita from a couple of local gigs a week or so ago! Apologies for the quality of the videos...

I'm on the left in the check shirt with the rw board tele. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8108
    No video showing on my iPad 
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    edited August 2017
    Roland said:
    No video showing on my iPad 
    I'm probably being a numpty but how do you embed youtube clips?

Edit: should work now!
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 9752
    @rico ;

Good band you have there, I enjoyed those
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • At a charity gig in 2016. Actually the only time I've played and sung in front of a crowd in nearly 20 years. Enjoyed it and would like to do it some more.

From last Saturday night, a bit of Ol Time Rock & Roll ...... ah the pleasure of having a shit hot keys player in the band 

And a bit of Supergrass 

www.2020studios.co.uk 
    Danny1969 said:
    @rico ;

Good band you have there, I enjoyed those
    Thank you sir! The comment is mutual :+1: 
  • my function band

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • acoustic duo

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • thebreezethebreeze Frets: 2727
    acoustic duo

Lovely. Really like it.
  • ReverendReverend Frets: 4649
    drwiddly said:
    Some good stuff on here. Makes you think twice about posting!

This is my old NWOBHM band Berlyn, reformed again to do this year's Brofest in Newcastle. 

I've still not made it up to that. the Bros put Age Of Taurus on with Angel Witch when they first started promoting. 

UK UK etc. 
  • PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7159
    Since none of you fuckers watched it when it was in its own thread...here it is again:

Since none of you fuckers watched it when it was in its own thread...here it is again:

Very cool, looks great, sound could be better I feel in as much as it sounds a bit detached and needs more punch when the dirty guitars punch in .....IMO ....  I'm not an expert in this kind of music but I would have the vocals a little lower and everything a little more compressed .... difficult when recorded live though I know with spill and all 
    All in all a great video to have of you band ...... I don't know which one you are despite meeting you at some point in 2020 ? You must have changed a bit ;)
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
    A bit of Our Kate from Sunday - Victorious Festival in Portsmouth 

www.2020studios.co.uk 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 15603
    Reverend said:
    drwiddly said:
    Some good stuff on here. Makes you think twice about posting!

This is my old NWOBHM band Berlyn, reformed again to do this year's Brofest in Newcastle. 

I've still not made it up to that. the Bros put Age Of Taurus on with Angel Witch when they first started promoting. 

UK UK etc. 
    Ooh @drwiddly did I miss that when it was originally posted? Excellent stuff, basically what the 16 year old me wanted to do - I think of myself as a NWOBHM baby even though most people have no idea what I'm talking about. 
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 

• 0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Danny1969 said:

Very cool, looks great, sound could be better I feel in as much as it sounds a bit detached and needs more punch when the dirty guitars punch in .....IMO ....  I'm not an expert in this kind of music but I would have the vocals a little lower and everything a little more compressed .... difficult when recorded live though I know with spill and all 
    All in all a great video to have of you band ...... I don't know which one you are despite meeting you at some point in 2020 ? You must have changed a bit ;)
    I might well have had long hair back then, Im playing the LP. thats the direct sound off the board so I guess the backline might have made it sound a bit different actually there and the feed was a bit more polite but I reckon its still pretty good, a big step up from our other vids which have been phone camera or zoom recorder sound.
    Ps @drwiddly which one are you? Trevor or Maurice?
  • drwiddlydrwiddly Frets: 896
    edited September 2017
    @Reverend I'm Maurice and thanks for the kind words guys.

• Excellent. :smiley: 
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
  • Another vid from the same gig, I think this song needs slowed down a touch after listening back:

drwiddly said:
    @Reverend I'm Maurice and thanks for the kind words guys.
    @drwiddly did Evil Ways ever record anything? 
    Oh and if you have any spare copies of Black Leather Fantasy lying around haha 
  • Lol! No, Evil Ways only did a couple of demo's, nothing official. When BLF came out we had a couple of boxes of promo copies, all of which were given away to fans. No member of the band still has a copy!
  • VaiaiVaiai Frets: 530
    Our bass player got a headstock cam and captured me mid solo on Left Outside Alone :) Helix and V30 in action!

• Acko Pulco & The Cliff Divers closing their set with Nathaniel Rateliff's "S.O.B".

• vizviz Frets: 10211
    Vaiai said:
    Our bass player got a headstock cam and captured me mid solo on Left Outside Alone :) Helix and V30 in action!

Danny1969 said:
    My brit pop band The Marvels playing last weekend. That's my 18 year old stepson on bass

Awesome
    Paul_C said: People never read the signature bit.
  • VaiaiVaiai Frets: 530
    Danny1969 said:

Another couple  from me :  A Radiohead cover 

And a Muse cover :

These are both fantastic covers! Great stuff
  • That's cool @Vaiai we did that one too and I did a different multi-modal solo (lol) to that every time! Nice one!
    How's the new drummer? 

@Panama_Jack666 that tele looks the part! Good stuff!

@dean111music - love it!! Lovely guitar, xylophone was awesome - that's the sort of thing I'm going for now. I've got 35 specially adapted fingerstyle songs I sing on, too - must be so cool and refreshing just to have two band members! 

Nice one @PolarityMan - don't you do a Disney cover?? Joking! :)

• Supermoon - Midnight @ York Little Festival Of music.

• BeexterBeexter Frets: 593
    edited October 2017
    Hooky Street playing in a very rainy car park in Horley last month...sound and video just straight off a GoPro