Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Post live videos of your band here - Live Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Post live videos of your band here

What's Hot

Comments

• newi123newi123 Frets: 814
    miserneil said:
    newi123 said:
    miserneil said:
    Thanks @skaguitar!

Just got sent this one from Upton Blues too...

That`s cool - did I see you at the after hours Jam too?
    Not me. Was there a Jam at Upton?? Never heard about that!
    Ah - ok!

Yep - after hours Jam for the campers on the acoustic stage in the memorial hall - although it`s a full band Jam. Midnight Sat until 2am.

This yr we had singers, couple of guitar players, bass player, harps players, few sax players and some great keys players. 

I`ll be back doing it next yr - it`s my one blues gig of the year currently, so could do with a few more TFB members down to help with guitar duties for when I run out of  soloing ideas (approx 3 songs in.......)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • miserneil said:
    Thanks @skaguitar!

Just got sent this one from Upton Blues too...

Sounds great that @miserneil and that is a fine looking LP and shirt combo! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3773
    edited August 2018
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • exocetexocet Frets: 1865
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

• I know, shorts, but it was a nice day.

"As with all things, some days you're the dinosaur, some days you're the monkey." Sporky
  • drwiddlydrwiddly Frets: 896
    edited September 2018
    A few snippets from last night's gig. I'm playing the red Lag Strat.

• mr-macmr-mac Frets: 200
    Jumpin' Little Jam Band

• mr-macmr-mac Frets: 200
    edited September 2018
    Meant to say I am one in back in black t-shirt with 335 copy. We also dragged sound man up on drums for last song (the one i am singing) a wee change to norm arrangement at start but always goes down really well....

Andy singer on highway to hell and Alright now playing epiphone lp black beauty into Line 6 XT Live then Crate Vintage Club.

Colin (far left) Gibson SG and Laney amp and pedal board

Me - Maison 335 into gsp1101 and Groove Tubes Trio fed into Lab Series L7 power amp in.
  • gamagama Frets: 24
  • From last night's gig.

It's not a competition.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • vizviz Frets: 10211
    From last night's gig.

Steve Vai possessed you 4:07-4:09 :) awesome
    Paul_C said: People never read the signature bit.
  • rossyamaharossyamaha Frets: 2426
    edited November 2018
    Just been sent this video from a recent gig. Sam the signer decided to mix the show up a bit so we threw this one in with Marc one of the backing singers. Unrehearsed so scuse the clams. 

I play guitar and take photos of stuff. I also like beans on toast.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24595
    Just been sent this video from a recent gig. Sam the signer decided to mix the show up a bit so we threw this one in with Marc one of the backing singers. Unrehearsed so scuse the clams. 

Hey Ross - you need to repost the video link. You must have edited and updated the post.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • There ya go. 

I play guitar and take photos of stuff. I also like beans on toast.

• FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24595
    There ya go. 

Cracking solo Ross .... :-)

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • Love it @rossyamaha
  • Just been sent this video from a recent gig. Sam the signer decided to mix the show up a bit so we threw this one in with Marc one of the backing singers. Unrehearsed so scuse the clams. 

I have fond memories of that song - I went to see Philip Bailey live once and that was the only song that wasn’t about God. He really, really loves that God. 
    Great stuff, sounds great ( presumably Helix?). 
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 29588
    edited November 2018
    Crappy phone clip of our annual free party in the summer. I'm the one with the Les Paul, we were actually sweating Prosecco by this point...

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2725
    p90fool said:
    Crappy phone clip of our annual free party in the summer. I'm the one with the Les Paul, we were actually sweating Prosecco by this point...

Nice playing - looks like everyone was having fun.  

Here’s a couple of rehearsal videos I recorded last week with a new band.   

https://youtu.be/6lx9KHfRbJw

https://youtu.be/9ez8SBIMMTQ
  • jpfampsjpfamps Frets: 2703
  • steven70steven70 Frets: 1219
    edited January 2020

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • RoysterdoysterRoysterdoyster Frets: 607
    edited November 2018

https://youtu.be/u9e4vZFPB40

Where The Streets Have No Name

No no need to remind me of the bum notes on the outro....I know! This was a last rehearsal before playing live for the first time in about 25 years...I forgot what fun it is.

• deloreandelorean Frets: 224
    Do rehearsal videos count?

Here's one from the other night, we just started learning a new song (Livin' on the Edge by Aerosmith).  It was our first try, so it's a bit sloppy in places!!

https://youtu.be/DpSAFe_FOwE
  • timmysofttimmysoft Frets: 1962
    Our debut gig at Cambridge Academy a few weeks back. Playing our original track "Saturday",a song about going to the football!

• timmysoft said:
    Our debut gig at Cambridge Academy a few weeks back. Playing our original track "Saturday",a song about going to the football!

Not bad at all @timmysoft for a young un....lol. See your based about 10 miles from me. Next time you have a gig I am inviting all the oldies to turn up and shout Bring on "Cliff"
    “Ken sent me.”
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • timmysofttimmysoft Frets: 1962
    Proper young me. Cliff likes them young 
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 29588
    timmysoft said:

You're old. 

Good band though :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • From last night's gig.

that's great playing. Really nice tone too  =)
  • Just been sent this video from a recent gig. Sam the signer decided to mix the show up a bit so we threw this one in with Marc one of the backing singers. Unrehearsed so scuse the clams. 

great solo! Nice cheeky smile to the camera at the end too!  =)