Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Adam Jones Epiphone - anyone want to hazard a guess as to when they’ll be announced? - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Adam Jones Epiphone - anyone want to hazard a guess as to when they’ll be announced?

What's Hot
1234568»

Comments

• Lookout! Here’s the next instalment. 

This one sitting at £1299 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3165
    £1400! For some bint laid in bed on the back? Their having a laugh. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 20197
    I think the artwork is fantastic, I'm sure that they're decent guitars too, but I still can't see any link between the two.  What's the point?
  • elstoofelstoof Frets: 1583
    It’s pretty tenuous, but Adam Jones is a visual artist as well as guitarist so for some reason they asked him to pick some other artists he likes to decorate the back of his signature epiphones 
  • grungebob said:
    £1400! For some bint laid in bed on the back? Their having a laugh. 
    To be fair, this one’s by AJ’s wife, and I’m 99% sure it’s also been a tour poster* for the band last year - that’d be a pricey collection if so. 

*If you think these guitars are cash-ins, just look at the prices for their tour posters! 
  • RkphilpotRkphilpot Frets: 118
    Anyone know of any of the VOB's up for sale anywhere? 
    Obv they were limited but me and my partner would really like one. Not tool or LP fans but the artwork would match with our decor and be something cool to actually have as an art piece before an instrument. 

I understand that's going to divide opinion
  • Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2100
    Yeah, all of them apart from the first 2-3 designs have bombed. Sign of the times. The original price was horrific. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • The original price was horrific. 
    And then they increased it by another £150 for the next run. Pure greed
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter