Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Trent Guitars - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Trent Guitars

What's Hot

Comments

• These look great.  Congrats.
    “To a man with a hammer every problem looks like a nail.”
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2775
    That green single pickup one is amazing. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • stevrossthepipestevrossthepipe Frets: 131
    edited September 2022
    Ahhh mine is the rosewood/ walnut  looking one. I will do a proper post at some point but so far really blown away. It's so bloody good.  Thanks again Elliott. 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • The blue one looks great.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Few more out the workshop,

Plus an experimental one for me, slab body, my junior style PG with a direct mount switch on the horn, also wound some magnet/slug pole P90's for it

0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    That shape has really grown on me.

At first I thought "yup, looks good, but not my thing".  Now I look at it and don't get past "yup"!

Is that a familiarity thing?  Have my don't-really-like-anything-new eyes got used to it, recognise it, and don't think "new" anymore?

Whatever.

Yup.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • That pink one  <3
  • TDubsTDubs Frets: 511
    Few more out the workshop,

I really want to be in a band where I play one of these and the other guitarist plays the other!
  • SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    And equivalent green/yellow bass? 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TDubs said:

I really want to be in a band where I play one of these and the other guitarist plays the other!
    I'l be in your band if I can have the blue one! Love that one!
  • TDubsTDubs Frets: 511
    TDubs said:

I'l be in your band if I can have the blue one! Love that one!
    Dunno about that....i'm a ginger, not sure ginger and pink can be seen together.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3165
    That green one with the smaller guard looks epic.  That’s my pick of the bunch. 
  • More recent workshop leavers, including a peach sparkle on for Hester Chambers of Wet Leg

0reaction image LOL 23reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Very yes 
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 2811
    Just awesome. 
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 6976
    they are all amazing 
    "Congratulations on being officially the most right anyone has ever been about anything, ever." -- Noisepolluter knows the score
  • LoobsLoobs Frets: 3782
    damn, just getting better and better
  • JeremiahJeremiah Frets: 607
    Is it just a trick of the camera angles, or do some of them have a more rounded-over top edge (like the silver-grey one) and some a sharper more slab-like edge to the body?
  • Jeremiah said:
    Is it just a trick of the camera angles, or do some of them have a more rounded-over top edge (like the silver-grey one) and some a sharper more slab-like edge to the body?
    That’s a different model - it’s the 2. 
  • GreatapeGreatape Frets: 3293
    Is that a FB pickup on the orange one/fourth down? 
  • Jeremiah said:
    Yeah a couple of them have the 'slab' body which is something ive started offering, the standard is the 'pebble' carve that both the m1 and m2 have

Greatape said:
    Is that a FB pickup on the orange one/fourth down? 
    It is!
  • LoobsLoobs Frets: 3782
    More recent workshop leavers, including a peach sparkle on for Hester Chambers of Wet Leg

That's cool - WL seem cool to support independent (British) builders. They also just got (and starting touring) a guitar from my friend Reuben at Ruby Guitars. 
  • Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2100
    These are just ACE. Well done. 
  • Stunning but I really want to see one in bright and gaudy metal flake
  • These look incredible, Elliott! Great to see you so busy.

I'm pretty sure my Model 1 is getting better looking with age. It's a great guitar.
  • The design, the colour choices, the attention to detail.. Everything just works.
  • Trent are the only offsets that I look at and think 'They are definitely not at all shit.' The opposite in fact.
  • Rich31kRich31k Frets: 705
    Looking good on stage at The Brits. Great work @TrentGuitars!
    0reaction image LOL 9reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 9107

That looks absolutely fantastic.
    I play guitar because I enjoy it rather than because I’m any good at it
  • Yeah it was very surreal haha! I had no idea!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter