Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Trent Guitars - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Trent Guitars

What's Hot

Comments

• BlueingreenBlueingreen Frets: 2506
    Congrats - very deserved.
    “To a man with a hammer every problem looks like a nail.”
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SeziertischSeziertisch Frets: 1170
    Great guitar and guitarist
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11229
    Artist Sig? :smirk: 
  • TrentGuitarsTrentGuitars Frets: 1636
    For those who don't follow me on Instagram,

I got a few finished up this week:

0reaction image LOL 13reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • THR1LLHAU5THR1LLHAU5 Frets: 166
    The pink jaguar-esque one is awesome. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 9212
    edited May 2022
    Ye gods.  The pink one is awesome.  What are the p/ups?

*EDIT - sorry @THR1LLHAU5 , I borrowed your awe-struck-ness :-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 12324
    Better with every new batch. Gorgeous things. 
  • BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5750
    These things are really growing on me. The bottom one of that 4 is lush. Is that a Charcoal Frost colour? Is it a kind of sparkle finish or is it the light showing up the texture of the wood?

Anyway, lots of these are very eye catching. Nice one.
    And they said that in our time, all that's good will fall from grace, even Saints would turn their face, in our time.
    These things are really growing on me. The bottom one of that 4 is lush. Is that a Charcoal Frost colour? Is it a kind of sparkle finish or is it the light showing up the texture of the wood?

Thanks man - it’s actually my fir green with a sparkle coat over it, all water based too :-)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5750

Thanks man - it’s actually my fir green with a sparkle coat over it, all water based too :-)
    Ah, right. Must be the light. Is the Fir Green the colour of the one on Page 21 at the bottom of that collage?

Loving the variations of configurations of the 1 model.
    And they said that in our time, all that's good will fall from grace, even Saints would turn their face, in our time.
  • dickieguitardickieguitar Frets: 400
    Offset said:

The pink one is my new toy. The pickups are a pair of House Of Tone E-Types that I had going spare, so I sent them down to Elliott along with the Staytrem bridge.

It really is a stunnah of a guitar, even better than the one I gave a 9/10 rating on guitar.com. I think this would have been an 11/10 at least.

Dickie's 90-Second Pedal Demos: youtube.com/c/Dickies90SecondPedalDemos /// guitar.com reviews: guitar.com/author/richard-purvis/
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 9212
    Offset said:

The pink one is my new toy. The pickups are a pair of House Of Tone E-Types that I had going spare, so I sent them down to Elliott along with the Staytrem bridge.

It really is a stunnah of a guitar, even better than the one I gave a 9/10 rating on guitar.com. I think this would have been an 11/10 at least.

Thanks @dickieguitar - it really does look sublime.  Mee wantee...
  • DrumBobDrumBob Frets: 197
    No thanks. Can't get with the shape. OP, if you like it, more power to you. 
    USA Guitarist/Drummer, semi-pro working musician, music journalist, author, radio DJ. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 2811

This looks utterly incredible Elliott.
  • LoobsLoobs Frets: 3782
    Very nice, your stuff is just getting better and better. 
    Shamless self promo,

For those how dont follow the bass section of the forum, here's a bass I've just sent off to Ellis Durand of the incredible Wet Leg!

0reaction image LOL 19reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    class
  • robinbowesrobinbowes Frets: 2922
    Shamless self promo,

For those how dont follow the bass section of the forum, here's a bass I've just sent off to Ellis Durand of the incredible Wet Leg!

Very, very nice.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 20197
    I think maybe the bass looks even funkier than the guitars.  And those Mustang(?) pickups are the perfect choice, they really suit it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Yep - split coil mustang! Nice and simple.
    edited June 2022
    0reaction image LOL 9reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • WezVWezV Frets: 15793
    awesome!!
  • SPECTRUM001SPECTRUM001 Frets: 1477
    That’s amazing Elliott - congratulations.

And glad that you are stoked about Wet Leg too !
  • Rich31kRich31k Frets: 705
    That’s brilliant. Great looking bass and cool band. Their album is my current choice for running music. You’re making waves. 
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 699
    tFB Trader
    I meant to post photos here a few weeks back when we received our first delivery of Trent - delighted to be working with @TrentGuitars as a dealer .. these really are smashing guitars!

www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
    0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    edited September 2022
    A handful from the last couple months, got another 4 coming to completion this week too:

0reaction image LOL 15reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Wow, these are all great! Way to go. 
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3301
    Looking lovely. Any HH or metallic versions yet, @TrentGuitars ?
    Love the rosewood-looking one. Is it rosewood? That'd look amazing with blocks. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Lebarque said:
    Looking lovely. Any HH or metallic versions yet, @TrentGuitars ?
    Thanks! Have an HH on the bench at the mo, will be done in a couple weeks, no metallic yet just the sparkle finishes. I think I'd do a metallic in a similar way though just with smaller flake.

Loobs said:
    Love the rosewood-looking one. Is it rosewood? That'd look amazing with blocks. 
    Yeah it really looks rosewood doesnt it!

It's Obeche body with a maple neck, but with a stain I mixed up and carefully dyed the lot, then finished it off with a clear satin lacquer. So unlike the Harrison this one weighs 7lb

Loobs said:
    Wow, these are all great! Way to go. 
    Thanks!