Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Trent Guitars - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Trent Guitars

What's Hot

Comments

• Yeah I haven’t come up with a name for the colour yet! 

No matching headstock as it’s an r&d model that I often change around :-)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Bloody hell. That pink is amazing. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

I think we should have a Fretboard public vote to name the colour!  =)

I'm going with Blueberry Smoothie. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 9107
    edited December 2021
    I’m going with Tickle-Me Pink.
    I play guitar because I enjoy it rather than because I’m any good at it
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2064
    Pinky McPinkface
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 16332
    Strike me Pink 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Beret Raspberry
    Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11229
    Hot Pink.
  • Raspberry Rocker
    Once in a while, you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right
  • Bournemouth nights
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17108
    tFB Trader
    Tumescent Helmet
    8reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • GreatapeGreatape Frets: 3293
    Peptobismol
  • Bloody Valentine. Raspberry Beret. 
  • Doris from number 83
  • Hmmm…

English Riviera
  • JeremiahJeremiah Frets: 607
    Vicious Pink
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 9212
    edited December 2021
    Yeah I haven’t come up with a name for the colour yet! 

Play Doh Pink.
  • grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3165
    Rovers rocket. 
  • Power puff pink. Love it! 
  • Tumescent Helmet
    Matt or gloss?

• The incredible Adrian Woodward of Anyone Can Play Guitar on YouTube has done the most incredible demo for me!
    0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Angel's Delight.
  • So big time for me, going VAT registered!

It’s kind of unavoidable, and what’s exciting is that does actually open up being in dealers. For those not in the know, it’s nearly impossible to get into dealers without it, given that they can never compete with direct prices if I wasn’t charging VAT.

It might seem like an odd decision to sell to the trade, given I’m going to make more selling direct. But I think it’s actually quite an important step to get the guitars into more peoples hands.

it’s exciting and scary to put up prices, but given all the good press and how well received they’ve been I think itl pay off!
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Congratulations Elliott, fantastic news. Looking forward to seeing these in select stores -they deserve to be! 
    tFB Trader
    So big time for me, going VAT registered!

It’s kind of unavoidable, and what’s exciting is that does actually open up being in dealers. For those not in the know, it’s nearly impossible to get into dealers without it, given that they can never compete with direct prices if I wasn’t charging VAT.

It might seem like an odd decision to sell to the trade, given I’m going to make more selling direct. But I think it’s actually quite an important step to get the guitars into more peoples hands.

it’s exciting and scary to put up prices, but given all the good press and how well received they’ve been I think itl pay off!

Great news!

Getting into shops would be awesome. Being featured on Andertons seemed to be a big step forward for other friend of the forum Rift amps.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Absolutely epic news for you! 
  • KalimnaKalimna Frets: 1486
    May I ask if you will be at any of the shows this year? And excellent news in getting your guitars to a wider audience.
  • So big time for me, going VAT registered!

Sounds great. Genuinely pleased to see you expanding. Good luck! 
    tFB Trader
    I've got this feeling I'm going to really regret not buying one when they are £5k with a 3 year waiting list.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • JoeMcJoeMc Frets: 40
    Great news! Been following your progress for a few months.. exciting stuff!