Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Who's gigging tonight? - Live Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Who's gigging tonight?

What's Hot

Comments

• MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3376
    Solo gig in the Russell Hotel, Weymouth.
    Yeah.  We've had to play to audiences that size before.  I feel for you, hopefully he or she will enjoy it ;)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • FezFez Frets: 472
    Outdoor gig, well in a marquee tonight at the Bull in Horley with our buddies Sirius playing in the afternoon, we are on at 7.30pm.
    Don't touch that dial.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • jeztone2jeztone2 Frets: 2108
    Yesterday My new band Noisemaker’s Guild did a set at an all dayer at Legends in Mansfield followed by a 4 song set at an Open Mic at the Commercial Inn in Beeston. It’s good to be back. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Borrowed Time are at the Swan in Crawley tonight.
    Don't touch that dial.
    Starbelly are playing at The Merebrook in Bromborough tonight.  Feels a bit strange to be playing on a Sunday evening.
  • Rowby1Rowby1 Frets: 1170
    Gun Money are playing at Rowells Drinking Emporium in Long Eaton tonight. 
    Starbelly are playing at The Butcher's Arms in Warrington tonight.  Our last gig before we all go on our hols (so 7 weeks until the next one!).  This one is only 5 miles away from me, which is nice.
    Far Away Cows are playing at Spondon Liberal Club nr Derby tonight.
  • dariusdarius Frets: 592
    Agent Utah on the bill this evening at Whistlewood music fest near Melbourne. It’s like a nano-Glasto with one stage and no pyramids. Might be upstaged by the puppet show.
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2064
    Wedding gig on bass tonight, and in fact the same the next two Saturdays!
    With Gun Money this afternoon at The Millipede micro pub in Stapleford nr Nottingham. 4pm and some fabulous beers on offer……shame I’m driving.
  • JayGeeJayGee Frets: 1189
    Not tonight, tomorrow - Ipswich Music Day. 13:00 on The Monument Stage with The Significant Others if anyone else happens to be there…
    Don't ask me, I just play the damned thing...
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3532
    JayGee said:
    Not tonight, tomorrow - Ipswich Music Day. 13:00 on The Monument Stage with The Significant Others if anyone else happens to be there…
    Break a leg, I’m on the BBC stage also at 13:00 backing Lauren Jennifer. Let’s hope the weather holds.
  • StratavariousStratavarious Frets: 3112
    Me… and all next weekend.. Festival season! 
    Borrowed Time are at the White Hart in Crawley tomorrow night.
    Don't touch that dial.
  • bloodandtearsbloodandtears Frets: 1591
    Fallen Halo are at the Ashton Jubilee Club, Ashton In Makerfield.
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• StinkfootStinkfoot Frets: 68
    Out with Simply Dan (Steely Dan tribute) tonight at the Boom Boom Club in Sutton, Surrey. 
    Our sister band Simply Us & Them (Floyd tribute) had a cracking gig at the Beaverwood Club last night too. 

4:30 this afternoon with Far Away Cows at Etwall Family Music Day, Etwall Cricket Club nr Derby.
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8108
    edited July 2023
    Almost forgot, we’re playing at Riddings Park Community Centre tomorrow, Saturday 15th July. Riddings? Yes, I’d never heard of it until we were booked. One of those former mining villages between Ripley and Alfreton, north west of Nottingham.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • koneguitaristkoneguitarist Frets: 4052
    Between 4-5pm at Prince of Wales Ham Hill Stoke Sub Hamden. Doing a 30-40 min spot with my old band. After almost 6 years of not playing we did a short spot in June in Sherborne, and now a final one for good. So taking a Marshall 75W SS amp up, will let you know if anyone notices it’s not valve. ;-)
  • GrangousierGrangousier Frets: 2493
    Stinkfoot said:
    Out with Simply Dan (Steely Dan tribute) tonight at the Boom Boom Club in Sutton, Surrey. 
    Our sister band Simply Us & Them (Floyd tribute) had a cracking gig at the Beaverwood Club last night too. 

You should do a band that only does challenging King Crimson instrumentals and call it Simply Red. I'm sure that would go down well. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3532
    The weekend is going to be busy, we have two sets 10:30am and 14:30pm at the car festival at Stonham barns showground. We were also due to play a party in the theatre Sunday evening again at Stonham but the Sunday eve party has now been moved forward to Saturday. So now three gigs on the one day, although the first two are just an hour. I feel a quiet relaxing Sunday coming on.
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8108
    @RevMatt has reminded me to say that on Saturday 22nd we’re playing at the Vale Social Club, Vale Road, Colwick, in Nottingham. We’re on around 9:00. Two 50 minute sets with a short break.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • 26.226.2 Frets: 486
    Tomorrow night, Saturday 22, The Red Cow in Slough. 2 sets of originals - psych, jangle, garage type stuff. Free entry - on at 9. 

Would love to meet any Fretboarders.
  • The Two Hats (formerly Codger!) at the Victoria, Draycott this afternoon 5-7pm - it’s a cider/beer festival and then at the bike night Coach and horses Draycott Tuesday 1st August 6-8pm. A tour of Draycott,Derbyshire- bizarre 
  • MonkeyboneMonkeybone Frets: 259
    My musical alter ego, Olly Howard, is playing at The Yachtsman in Hamworthy, and tomorrow at Morgan's Music Bar in Weston-super-Mare. 

My band - Crimson on Silver  For sale - Blackstar HT-5S

Gear - Guitars, amps, effects and shizz. Edited for Phil_aka_Pip, who is allergic to big long lists.

• Tonight I'm with Stonefox at The Balfour, Sidmouth from 8pm to 10pm.
    It's not a competition.
  • BradBrad Frets: 590
    For anyone round Nottingham, I’ll be playing at Peggy’s Skylight tonight. 
  • Stinkfoot said:

You should do a band that only does challenging King Crimson instrumentals and call it Simply Red. I'm sure that would go down well. 

or Simply Crimson... that would definitely have people's head's scratching..
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• FALL3N HALO live at The Old Black Bull in Preston tonight; Ship n Anchor, Southport tomorrow night...
    My trading feedback