Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). BIRTHDAY PARTY INVITATION - Events Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

BIRTHDAY PARTY INVITATION

What's Hot
12346»

Comments

• thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4353
    Awesome, thanks!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BlackjackBlackjack Frets: 218
    Hope you guys have a truly great time!!! Sadly Kent to Huddersfield is just a bit too far for me right now, as I don’t have an income. Plus I would be totally out of my depth skills wise.  One day though I will be a good enough player to join one of your jams - I hope!! 
    Happy Birthday TFB, have a great weekend!! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24339
    Blackjack said:
    Hope you guys have a truly great time!!! Sadly Kent to Huddersfield is just a bit too far for me right now, as I don’t have an income. Plus I would be totally out of my depth skills wise.  One day though I will be a good enough player to join one of your jams - I hope!! 
    Happy Birthday TFB, have a great weekend!! 
    Take your point about distance/income - but the ability aspect really doesn’t matter. The days are designed to allow anyone who can play a handful of simple chords to partipate - and my experience is that people are very encouring.

There was a recent event in the South - hopefully you’ll make it to one of those in the future.
    I was playing one of my songs last night and had a total brain block and forgot the chords. Eek. Lol!! But yeah, anybody can get up (thank heavens) :lol: 
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 10322
    edited July 2018
    If it turned into just the regular gigging musicians and other more expert players, the spirit would be lost completely I think,

I've been to three now and the atmosphere has been superb.

I'd happily get up and perform anywhere now, which comes from the jam experience.
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    I'm really looking forward to this. It's just what I need. A break away with guitar buddies. 
  • vasselmeyervasselmeyer Frets: 3631
    Looking forward to meeting you too, Tom. Feel like I know you, even though we're never met before!
    edited July 2018
    Is that you who's been peeking in my windows? lol    
    Going to be awesome
    P.s. is anybody recording any of it as my pals would love to see/hear after the event. If not I will bring a camera.
  • Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9793
    Almost last call for anyone wanting to share a car ride from West Suffolk to Huddersfield, or from anywhere on the way from West Suffolk to Huddersfield ...
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    Looks like I will probably be flying in Massachusets :( :( :( :(
  • LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7962
    Looks like I will probably be flying in Massachusets :( :( :( :(
    Eh? That's a long way from Huddersfield 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7962
    I've just seen your other post. Mate, grab it with both hands Tommy, there's always another jam. 

Good luck! 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 10322
    grab it with both hands Tommy
    Also go to the US (snigger)...
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    :) :)