Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). The Fractal Thread - Digital & Modelling Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

The Fractal Thread

What's Hot
1141516171820»

Comments

• DavusPGDavusPG Frets: 403
    How did you find it @Roland ?

My presets are built around gapless switching (dual amps, scene controllers etc) so I'm quite looking forward to this one filtering down to the FM9.

I've never used songs/setlists but now that even preset changes are gapless this opens up new possibilities 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • RolandRoland Frets: 8108
    @DavusPG  Similar here. The only channel changes I make between scenes are switching settings on the same Amp type, or switching CAB for acoustic guitar simulation. In both cases I normally mute the guitar for a fraction of a second to avoid a sudden volume change. I still need to do that with gapless switching. 

I’ve experimented with modifiers to provide gradual transitions between scenes, albeit still in the sub second range. However I don’t like having amp settings hidden away in the modifier pages.
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter