Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Fretboard Jam - North Edition - Sasquatch Studios - Huddersfield - 27th January 2018 - SONG LIST UP! - Events Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Fretboard Jam - North Edition - Sasquatch Studios - Huddersfield - 27th January 2018 - SONG LIST UP!

What's Hot

Comments

• NikkoNikko Frets: 1803

I must be mental. Im seriously considering this one...and its 200 miles from me!

Just going to have to give myself a good talking to I think :)

**Signature space available for a reasonable fee. Enquire within**
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Nikko said:

I must be mental. Im seriously considering this one...and its 200 miles from me!

Just going to have to give myself a good talking to I think :)

Do it. You know how good they are ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • @Nikko  you won't be the only one coming up, I'm sure you can sort something out with the other southern types ;) 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Bring your own sawdust and whippets, please.  Pigeons optional, flat caps mandatory.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • And if you intend to order a pint...bring a flake to pop in the head :) 

• That's Manchester though...you're on the wrong side of the Pennines for OUR beer.

• Still a few places left. Godhood awaits the last lucky few...

• Count me in please.
  • LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7962
    edited September 2017
    Count me in please.
    Added.  

...5 spaces left! 

• ModellistaModellista Frets: 2039
    edited September 2017
    Ok, despite my protestations I can't let this pass me by. Count me in. I can offer to do a workshop or two if there's anything people are interested in technique-wise. 
  • Ok, despite my protestations I can't let this pass me by. Count me in. I can offer to do a workshop or two if there's anything people are interested in technique-wise. 
    Grand! This makes me happy! I'll put you on the list 

• I'm up for that if there are any places left.
  • drwiddly said:
    I'm up for that if there are any places left.
    Yep. You're in! Welcome! 

• Having a bit of a tech issue updating the list @drwiddly but I'll get you added as soon as it's fixed

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Ok folks... Last 2 places up for grabs then we'll be moving onto a reserve list. 

Either myself or @Bridgehouse will start a cash collecting post shortly. It'll be £8 preferably by ppg with your forum user name on the comments. Just not sure whether it's coming to me or him yet. 

*prodding Mark* ...did we ever make that decision? 

• Ok folks... Last 2 places up for grabs then we'll be moving onto a reserve list. 

Either myself or @Bridgehouse will start a cash collecting post shortly. It'll be £8 preferably by ppg with your forum user name on the comments. Just not sure whether it's coming to me or him yet. 

*prodding Mark* ...did we ever make that decision? 
    Yep - you said you'd do it cos I was busy ;)

• Oh yeah... I remember it clearly now! 

(Don't think anyone noticed the gap in our otherwise seamless organisation of this!) 

*Ahem* 

Right, please pm me for a PayPal address. I'm not spamming it on here for Google to sell! I'll tick off payments as they're received. 

Ta 

• ok @Bridgehouse  count me in! always need a good excuse fer a jam! :)
    Nice one, Chris. You can bring along a couple of your sexy boards too!
    aye m'bee

might bring a few bits n bobs n boxes of tricks ;)
    for all things pedal boards please visit www.custompedalboards.co.uk
  • Ok. I'll do it please. How do I sign-up / commit ?
  • Ok. I'll do it please. How do I sign-up / commit ?
    I'll add you to the list (Now just 1 place left!) 

If you could pm me I'll give you PayPal address for the £8. 

• neilgneilg Frets: 94
    After much deliberation, could you add me to the list please.
  • neilg said:
    After much deliberation, could you add me to the list please.
    Done! 

Ladies and gents, we are officially full! 

Anyone still wanting to come, let me know and I'll start a reserve list. It's worth saying that nearly everyone on the Leicester reserve list ended up with a place due to people having to drop out

• Hi all. Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I'm Bob and I run Sasquatch Music. If anyone has any questions about the venue, parking, directions, facilities etc let me know. Looking forward to seeing you all in January, it sounds like it'll be a fun day.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Hi all. Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I'm Bob and I run Sasquatch Music. If anyone has any questions about the venue, parking, directions, facilities etc let me know. Looking forward to seeing you all in January, it sounds like it'll be a fun day.
    Welcome Bob! Glad you found us! I'll pop up later in the week as discussed :) 

Chris

• Yeah go on, stick me in or in the reserve if it's full. 

• Yeah go on, stick me in or in the reserve if it's full. 

You'll be number 1 on the reserve list at this point. I'm sure you'll get a place though! 

• Now stickied for easy reference to jamtastic updates!!
  • Is it a bit odd that this  is still four months away and I'm already looking forward to it so much?
  • DanjiDanji Frets: 225
    Can I be a number 2....... on the list that is please?