Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Stuff you believe is true - but might not be ? - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Stuff you believe is true - but might not be ?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• KeikoKeiko Frets: 878
    size doesn't matter
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • droflufdrofluf Frets: 3144
    Of course I’ll respect you in the morning 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DominicDominic Frets: 15285
    JAYJO said:
    If you die in your dream you don't wake up
    Definitely not true ;
    I had an awful dream where I was made to watch my own autopsy ..........it was truly horrific
    I woke up crying........................but I did wake up
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 3605
    edited September 2023
    I once wondered if I had Down’s syndrome or a severe mental handicap  and was blissfully unaware of it   But then I figured I wouldn’t have got a motorbike license  & dated some of the girls I have  I still wonder if it’s all an elaborate facade though  that through my  illness I cannot perceive  and everybody is playing along with it 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 20197
    Kilgore said:
    Father Christmas
    And don’t forget the tooth fairy 
    Talking of the tooth fairy I’m wondering if #Phily_Q  has seen darkness falls 
    a brilliant film of the horror variety with a great plot . 
    I have seen it, and I've a vague impression I didn't like it, but that's unfair because I can hardly remember anything about it. ;)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Philly_Q said:
    Kilgore said:
    Father Christmas
    And don’t forget the tooth fairy 
    Talking of the tooth fairy I’m wondering if #Phily_Q  has seen darkness falls 
    a brilliant film of the horror variety with a great plot . 
    I have seen it, and I've a vague impression I didn't like it, but that's unfair because I can hardly remember anything about it. ;)
    It’s quite good as the main protagonist is accused of killing his mother  when he was young ,when it was the tooth fairy  and spends years in a mental institute  only to have to help out his friend who’s son or brother has also seen the tooth fairy 
  • When they were little, I persuaded my kids that when the ice cream van played music, it meant it had run out of ice cream.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter