Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). The greatest sporting fixture this weekend is taking part in Rome - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

The greatest sporting fixture this weekend is taking part in Rome

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 12794
    tFB Trader
    So what are your nibbles during viewing
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I was in Croatia only a week ago - Met a few American's who where visiting various Mediterranean countries/cities before going to Rome - My daughter is working at the Ryder Cup this week and said a similar story to many Americans she has met - Yet the USA players look like it doesn't matter - Does it mean more to many European Players, some of whom are not big name 'champions' compared to the big money bucks and titles attached to most of the USA players - As it stands they are letting down the many supporters who have spent serious money on a life time trip 
    I think they do care...when they're winning =)
    When they're down like this bet you any money most of them are thinking "ah fk it, I'm not gonna get paid that much for this anyway" 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4843
    The golf swing and a simple explanation why you swing a golf club and not 'hit' the ball [the ball is in the swing path of the clubhead and thus gets hit]:

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• Rocker said:
    The golf swing and a simple explanation why you swing a golf club and not 'hit' the ball [the ball is in the swing path of the clubhead and thus gets hit]:

Mark Crossfield aged quickly didn't he. 
    tFB Trader
    Surely to big a gap for a USA victory 

Hats off to them (and Cantlay) for more spirit this afternoon 
  • Massive gap but anything can happen on any given Sunday. People with nothing to lose should never be underestimated. 
  • Just read on the news that McIlroy nearly got into it with Cantlay's caddie. Carried on in the car park as well. Caddie was apparently a bit of a dickhead after Cantlay sank his final putt.

Should be good additional motivation for McIlroy and Europe tomorrow =) 
  • Just read on the news that McIlroy nearly got into it with Cantlay's caddie. Carried on in the car park as well. Caddie was apparently a bit of a dickhead after Cantlay sank his final putt.

Should be good additional motivation for McIlroy and Europe tomorrow =) 
    There's video of the car park incident. I heard them saying the caddie was walking onto the green waving his cap in McIlroy's eye-line. It's shitty behaviour, but Rory doesn't need to get stressed about it. Big day tomorrow, I can see him having a bad one.

It's weird that USA didn't gain any ground today, but certainly feels like they gained the psychological edge. We've got some guys on absolute fire so I can't see it being turned around.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    tFB Trader
    Nearly there 
    glad it has been made into a competition today and no nails in the coffin after 3/4 matches 
  • S56035S56035 Frets: 833
    Nearly there 
    glad it has been made into a competition today and no nails in the coffin after 3/4 matches 
    What? No chance, get it over with
  • Fitzpatrick has been so disappointing today. Homa opened the door for him so many times and he kept choking. 
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4537
    Amazing !!! 

• fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 4636
    Made us wait for it but we won well in the end. Superb!
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 4636
    So what are your nibbles during viewing
    A Tunnock’s Caramel Wafer and a cup of tea!