Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Show me ES-335 / 345 / 355s with Bigsbys - Guitar Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Show me ES-335 / 345 / 355s with Bigsbys

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• AMCDON27 said:

I feel like having 2 is cheating. I’ll do you a favour and take that old looking one off you…
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • yocky said:
    Dibs
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    davros said:
    This is making me think I can put a bigsby on my H-535. The holes look alright 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4005
    The Bigsby vs the Les Trem is an interesting one,. There are zero modifications fitting the Les Trem compared to a Bigsby, unless you use a Vibramate. The action is a lot smoother than a Bigsby and lighter in touch too, plus the added bonus of it being actually possible to use the neck volume control 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • davrosdavros Frets: 1246
    roberty said:
    davros said:
    This is making me think I can put a bigsby on my H-535. The holes look alright 
    This is one I built, a bit smaller than a 335 but not as small as a 339. I don't know how it compares to the H-535 but can take measurements if it helps.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • swillerswiller Frets: 662
    Man this shit is gas inducing for a tele/strat/LP owner.. thinking that was it. That black one^^ phwooarrr.
    PS - superb playing roberty++
    Dont worry, be silly.
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    swiller said:
    Man this shit is gas inducing for a tele/strat/LP owner.. thinking that was it. That black one^^ phwooarrr.
    PS - superb playing roberty++
    Oh thank you mate that's very kind
  • koss59 said:

This to me is the quintessential 335, it's what instantly comes to mind when I think of or look for a 335, block inlays and a Bigsby, and in cherry red, the 335,345, and 355 don't look right to me without a Bigsby or with dot inlays.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • My 1963 ES-355
    0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter