Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Favourite punchlines - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Favourite punchlines

What's Hot

Comments

• SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    That is not my dog. 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4697
    No idea, we've never managed to catch one.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 6976
    ‘…and the farmer said “but I haven’t GOT a daughter!” 
    "Congratulations on being officially the most right anyone has ever been about anything, ever." -- Noisepolluter knows the score
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 4926
    ‘Oh, country ‘n’ western! I thought you said you were some c**t from Preston’...
    Call me Dave.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • WYNIR0WYNIR0 Frets: 169
    Those are Carols.
    monquixote said:
    I agree with WYNIRO much as personally I think he is a total cock.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 9107
    Actually my name’s Kevin and I’m on my way to a fancy-dress party.’
    I play guitar because I enjoy it rather than because I’m any good at it
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4389
    And the dog said "ha! I've never had that much money before"
  • But I’ve never had a chickpea on my face. 
    This one works better as "I've never paid £200 to have a lentil on my face" IMO
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 23224
    It might be a better thread if we now started posting the jokes that accompany the punchlines....    but without the punchlines.....    People have to match them up lol 

Humans are destructive parasites that will destroy the celestial oasis of Earth.  The sooner Homo Sapiens are extinct, the better.
  • blobbblobb Frets: 2600
    Parafinalien.
    Feelin' Reelin' & Squeelin'
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6199
    Terry Wogan.
  • SimonCSimonC Frets: 1322
     "Oh the other is from the man who shat in my pants"
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4697
    You can hide, but you can't run.

• fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 22257
    No madam, I said it smells like a foot.
  • CrankyCranky Frets: 2109
    Philip Glass!
    This one is bugging me.  I listen to Philip Glass comps frequently.
  • relic245relic245 Frets: 822
    Haven't you got a vase?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • droflufdrofluf Frets: 3144
    “That was great but look what’s happened to my clam digger”
  • TimcitoTimcito Frets: 390
    When they're hiding in cherry trees.
  • westwest Frets: 974
    it tastes rather like swan  ....  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 11742
    Ear sticky. 
  • SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    Play it? I'm trying to get its pyjamas off! 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4389
    edited August 2023
    I was trying to get the taste out of my mouth 
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 4926
    'He says you're to leave your underpants at the reception desk'
    Call me Dave.
  • PoboyPoboy Frets: 430
    Wrecked 'im? Damn near killed 'im....
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 9212
    "I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."
    "My wife had a go at me last night. She said 'You'll drive me to my grave'. I had the car out in thirty seconds."

Sorry, it deserved the whole thing :-)
  • Because he kneeded a poo.

"Just give him your underpants, dear."
  • Rob1742Rob1742 Frets: 839
    No, but I’ve been swung around by the tits a few times.

I was 14, heard the joke two years earlier but never understood it. Then I was just walking to a mates and for some reason I just got it. Literally holding onto a fence absolutely in stitches. People walking by thinking I was nuts. 
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 11799
    I tried my left hand, right hand, the wife even got her mouth around it and we still couldn't get the lid off.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"