Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Favourite punchlines - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Favourite punchlines

What's Hot

Comments

• mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 2921
    No mate, but do you know anything about gas cookers?
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • sev112sev112 Frets: 2457
    I think I’m in the wrong joke
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 24852
    blobb said:

Hans that does dishes can be as soft as Jervais with a mild green hairy lipped squid.
    YES!!!
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 23224
    Fuck 'em, they're only bees.
    Humans are destructive parasites that will destroy the celestial oasis of Earth.  The sooner Homo Sapiens are extinct, the better.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TimcitoTimcito Frets: 390
    You know the type - all fur coat and no knickers.

Frankie Howerd
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Philip Glass!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • CrankyCranky Frets: 2109
    You will... wash... won't you?
  • SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    Cranky's reminded me of:

"If I washed it, would you touch it?" 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 9212
    "Once he finds out he can't fuck them, he plays them."
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4697
    "Know it?  I fuckin' wrote it!"

(because @bertie seems to have gone walkabout  :# )
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 22257
    But I’ve never had a chickpea on my face. 
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • stevebrumstevebrum Frets: 6759
    So he flips ‘em over and ffffffff. And funnily enough, it lands on its wheels and it starts first time and they just drive away.
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9128
    edited August 2023
    That's a nik-nak, Patty Whack. Give the frog a loan! His old man's a Rolling Stone.
  • blobbblobb Frets: 2600
    edited August 2023
    So, I gave her one.
    Feelin' Reelin' & Squeelin'
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 11742
    Yeah, but yours isn’t eating my popcorn! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • GoFishGoFish Frets: 1082
    You use the camel to get to the nearest town!
    Ten years too late and still getting it wrong
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    A dead one of these. 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TimcitoTimcito Frets: 390
    edited August 2023
    There is no "F" in cod
    Just you an' me, neighbour, just you an' me...
    Because she didn't want her surname to be 'Shatner-Nicks'.
    Humans are destructive parasites that will destroy the celestial oasis of Earth.  The sooner Homo Sapiens are extinct, the better.
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    I need somewhere to park ma bike.
    Be seeing you.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • markvmarkv Frets: 449
    It was a shih tzu.

• GoFishGoFish Frets: 1082
    A wonkey.
    Ten years too late and still getting it wrong
  • slackerslacker Frets: 2093
    Hawk kestrel man Hoover's in the dark
  • JfingersJfingers Frets: 283
    Where you goin' Smith?
    You'll need to get a potato clock.

(with apologies to @mikeyrob73 ; ;) )
    No, you are...  I'm going to burn the shed down.
  • "Now Hans that does dishes is as soft as Gervais with the mild green furry lipped squid..."

• "Huts, old navel huts! Cavalry take them and they cover them in chocolate!"