Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Favourite punchlines - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Favourite punchlines

What's Hot
DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4389
edited August 2023 in Off Topic
...and Iady said if I could come that way I wouldn't need the cream!

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Comments

• munckeemunckee Frets: 11457
    If I fall out of the tree you shoot the dog.  
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4389
    Lol
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I said ping pong balls not king Kongs balls
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • vizviz Frets: 10211
    Oh sorry, could I have some fish and chips please?
    Paul_C said: People never read the signature bit.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 9212
    "Cor blimey, I didn't know whether to toss myself off or block her passage."
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    “Nice tits, where do you want the blinds”
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • LewyLewy Frets: 3795
    "Well I suppose the moral of the story is that when Uncle Terry's been drinking you do not fuck with him..."

• DB1DB1 Frets: 4926
    'How dare you! It's ice cream!'
    Call me Dave.
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 4926
    'Right, I'm going. I can't stand another 68 of those'.
    Call me Dave.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Read my lips, fetch the POSSE!
  • blobbblobb Frets: 2600
    Don't know what your laughing at, next week it's your turn in the barrel.
    Feelin' Reelin' & Squeelin'
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I’ll wash it as fast as I want 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • springheadspringhead Frets: 1522
    I fuck one sheep... 
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • maharg101maharg101 Frets: 568
    She was like this...

(holds out hands as if describing large mammaries)

Terrible arthritis !

;)
    This one goes to eleven

Trading feedback here
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30022
    "Yes".
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3178
    There's no I in Team but there is a U (you) in C...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • PoboyPoboy Frets: 430
    With a porcupine, the pricks are on the outside.
  • fastonebazfastonebaz Frets: 3775
    The vicar took a look at her and said,  "I'm gonna ask you again"
  • SpoonManSpoonMan Frets: 138
    That's what you're mum said. 
  • DominicDominic Frets: 15285
    'The Dirty bastards '
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 6476
    ‘Well it tasted like a prawn!’
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 24852
    It's not a lion, it's a giraffe..
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4389
    edited August 2023
    And then William Shatonher  (it's a Star Trek joke)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • LewyLewy Frets: 3795
    “Terrible”
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8372
    Eileen never forgave Dexy’s Midnight Runners for inviting her to the bukkake party.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    ...and the barman says "bloody logicians". 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
  • oh_pollooh_pollo Frets: 742
    "That cat was the best fuck I ever had."
  • DavidReesDavidRees Frets: 293
    and if you can't live without me, then why aren't you dead 
  • blobbblobb Frets: 2600

Hans that does dishes can be as soft as Jervais with a mild green hairy lipped squid.
    Feelin' Reelin' & Squeelin'
    2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SporkySporky Frets: 23802
    ... Transporting gulls over a staid lion for immortal porpoises... 
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."