Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). RIP Tim Baugh aka Fretwired - Tributes Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

RIP Tim Baugh aka Fretwired

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 12794
    tFB Trader
    Sad news - Best wishes to all his friends and family - RIP Tim
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5820
    Ah what's a shame, thought to his family
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11438
    Very nice, intelligent guy. Makes me sad to hear this
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17108
    tFB Trader
    Terrible news

A lovely guy, taken too soon.
  • SnapSnap Frets: 6086
    Very sad, he was one of the good ones.
  • Awful news.

RIP Tim
    Teacher, musician, corporate trainer, researcher, freelance human being, cultural explorer, self-styled 'progressive thinker', and generally an enthusiastic, peaceful idealist. Run the Contemporary Guitar Performance Workshop education project and the Audio Design Workshop studio. Online guitar and piano/keyboard lessons available over Zoom/Skype. 
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1416
    OH fucking hell, just seen this. RIP Tim :( 
  • Seymour1Seymour1 Frets: 84
    RIP Tim. I didn't have any direct contact with him but always appreciated his posts both here and in the Music Radar forum. All good wishes to his friends and family.
  • CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4121
    Very sad to hear this, always enjoyed reading his posts. RIP Tim.
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24595
    Hi. This is Tim's wife, Lindsay, posting. Thank you all for your very kind comments and good wishes.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 4930
    Hi Lindsay, hope you’re doing as well as can be expected….Sending Good Vibrations  <3
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24595
    Thank you very much. The last few months were very tough for Tim. Missing him terribly. Lindsay

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4327
    Fretwired said:
    Hi. This is Tim's wife, Lindsay, posting. Thank you all for your very kind comments and good wishes.
    Take care Lindsay, so sorry for your devastating loss, take care and stay safe all of you. 

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

• GassageGassage Frets: 30192
    edited July 2023
    Shit I missed this. Gutted. RIP Tim- a genuine gent.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• Creed_ClicksCreed_Clicks Frets: 1255
    I remember the username. RIP.
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7208
    Ah, no.... 
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>

Sorry for your loss :(.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

• DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3663
    Unbelievable. I’m stuck for words other than my sincere condolences to Fretwired’s family. Rest in peace.
    I play at my dining room table.
  • BudgieBudgie Frets: 2093
    See ya Tim! Very sad indeed. 
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3178
    Sad news and sorry to read this.
    RIP Tim and condolences to the family
  • gatheredinsonggatheredinsong Frets: 464
    edited August 2023
    Sad news indeed, rest in peace Tim 
  • Benm39Benm39 Frets: 606
    Cancer blights so many lives.  Sincere condolences to family and RIP Tim.