Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). RIP Tim Baugh aka Fretwired - Tributes Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

RIP Tim Baugh aka Fretwired

What's Hot

Comments

• fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 22257
    Anyone got any old Gasfest pics of Tim? Would be a nice tribute to one of our own.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • So sad, I always enjoyed reading his posts, I had noticed his absence of late. RIP
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • HabaneroHabanero Frets: 225
    That’s a real shame. RIP Sir.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ShrewsShrews Frets: 2424
    RIP Fretwired. Gave me a boost in one of my early photo comp entries by giving me top marks. Considering what's happened, I hope you did get to travel again. You won that month too and taught me something about taking a pic. March 2021/ 

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/201974/photo-competition-18-march-2021/p1

Two years later and no longer with us. Life is short. God bless Fretwired.
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6038
    tFB Trader
    RIP Tim, what a shame, taken too soon. 
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • tbmtbm Frets: 541
    RIP Tim.

Noise, randomness, ballistic uncertainty.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 3950
    Shocked, sad news, didn't know he wasn't well.
    Then thought "bloody hell Tim, that's one hell of a way to leave the forum." Probably the only way for some of us ;)
    He was part of the Collective too so lots of music making back in the day.
    And he was super helpful to me one time in particular. 
    Buggerations.
    RIP
  • richman6100richman6100 Frets: 290
    Very sad news. RIP Tim. Sincere condolences to his family and friends.
  • Devil#20Devil#20 Frets: 1715
    Very sad. RIP Tim 

Ian

Lowering my expectations has succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 15603
    Only just spotted this. Sad news indeed. 
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
  • kinkin Frets: 1014
    Sorry to hear this, when i first joined the forum he was always involved in the making music section, very supportive of everyone's efforts. 
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 10322
    I'm very sorry to hear this, RIP :(
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
  • Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2394
    Shrews said:
    RIP Fretwired. Gave me a boost in one of my early photo comp entries by giving me top marks. Considering what's happened, I hope you did get to travel again. You won that month too and taught me something about taking a pic. March 2021/ 

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/201974/photo-competition-18-march-2021/p1

Two years later and no longer with us. Life is short. God bless Fretwired.
    That was a great winning photo that Tim submitted for the comp. He always had a good eye. As others have said, a lovely bloke who will be very much missed. RIP mate.
  • CoffeeAndTVCoffeeAndTV Frets: 378
    RIP Tim. 
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10231
    Saddened to read this. RIP @Fretwired :'(
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 23224
    God bless you mate.  It's a tragedy to lose one of our family.
    Humans are destructive parasites that will destroy the celestial oasis of Earth.  The sooner Homo Sapiens are extinct, the better.
  • steveledzepsteveledzep Frets: 1146
    Very sad.  RIP @Fretwired.
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4001
    RIP. Sad news.

Sincere condolences to friends and family.

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

• OffsetOffset Frets: 9212
    DefaultM said:
    RIP Tim, I didn't know you but I liked what you had to say and your Winnie the Pooh avatar.
    Ah - now I know who this was.  How dreadfully sad :-(

RIP.
  • SupportactSupportact Frets: 665
    RIP Tim. Sad news. 
  • thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4353
    Oh I only just saw this - another forum veteran from the early days. Very sad :( 
  • Rowby1Rowby1 Frets: 1170
    Sorry to hear this. All the best possible vibes to his family and friends!
  • camfcamf Frets: 1175
    Sad news. RIP Tim. 
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2198
    Another sad loss.
  • RIP Tim.

Gave me so much advice on recording back on the MusicRadar forum when we did the forum jams and such. In fact, I doubt I'd have gone on to start composing my own stuff without him.

Another OG gone too soon :'(
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
  • vizviz Frets: 10211
    ^ what a legacy. Nice one. 
    Paul_C said: People never read the signature bit.
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15657
    So long Brother

love John

xx
    tae be or not tae be
  • westfordwestford Frets: 514
    RIP Fretwired. I always enjoyed his photo comp contributions. Nice guy. Thoughts are with his family and friends.
  • SPECTRUM001SPECTRUM001 Frets: 1477
    Oh gosh - this is really sad.

RIP Tim.
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4327
    Oh wow, that's awful, awful news, RIP Tim. I was only thinking the other day I hadn't seen him chime in on the F1 thread for a while, and wondered if he'd had enough of it! Rest well mate, always highly thought of by me and on here. 

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.