Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). What are the 'must-try' list of low gain overdrives - FX Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

What are the 'must-try' list of low gain overdrives

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3178
    I've had the Wampler Belle (mini pedal) for the last couple of months and it's basically a modified and improved
    Nobels ODR-1 and i think it's great.

I also tried a friend's MXR Timmy (mini) and that, too, was very good and worked well with a boost pedal hitting it or if using 2 of the same pedal on different gain settings.

Both pedals have good EQ, sensible gain ranges and are versatile. From the past, I've liked the Liquid Sunshine V2 and the Way Huge Pork Loin
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3301
    A shout for the Great Eastern FX Small Speaker Overdrive. The 'champ' sound increases as you crank the gain, but at low gain settings, it's a beautifully responsive light OD with a tweed edge. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 24852
    Just an update on the Benson Preamp now I've used it a bit up loud - utterly phenomenal little box 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • Creed_ClicksCreed_Clicks Frets: 1255
    Hudson Broadcast?
  • DLMDLM Frets: 2493
    I have absolutely no idea what on earth I am doing in this thread :confounded:  \m/
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter