Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Mid 2000'S, ska, young guys, what band was that? - Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Mid 2000'S, ska, young guys, what band was that?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 15603
    Have we had The Skints? Probably not them but if you enjoy this kinda thing…

https://youtu.be/WE3PLVmZXw8
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 10322
    This thread reminds me of this....

We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 2999
    edited August 2023
    guitaraj said:
    Bedouin Soundclash? (Not from UK but fits the clean cut description and the timeframe…)
    Fucking yes, thats them , I thought they were from the UK, but thats them! Thanks chap.
    Bedouin Soundclash - When The Night Feels My Song (Official Video) - YouTube
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 20197
    The age of miracles is not past.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 11799
    Never heard of em
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BillDLBillDL Frets: 5615
    It appears they are from Canada rather than the shifting sands of the Arabian desert.
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 2811
    3 months, 4 pages and a needle in a haystack found. That people is the power of the fretboard, feel free to have a well-earned congratulatory  breakfast beer. :+1: 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • guitarajguitaraj Frets: 10
    My work here is done
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • SupportactSupportact Frets: 665
    Well done everyone, and especially you @guitaraj. Truly a momentous day for all concerned. 
  • guitaraj said:
    My work here is done
    6 years/1 discussion/3 comments/0 frets --> MVP in one post!
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • robgilmo said:
    guitaraj said:
    Bedouin Soundclash? (Not from UK but fits the clean cut description and the timeframe…)
    Fucking yes, thats them , I thought they were from the UK, but thats them! Thanks chap.
    Bedouin Soundclash - When The Night Feels My Song (Official Video) - YouTube
    Kinda reminded me of that Sugar Ray song on 'The Beach' soundtrack.
  • robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 2999
    Guys, while we are here ,  does anyone remember that band from the mid 90's? They had one hit , kind of rock/punk but with a slight hint of folky pop? I think they were from mongolia, lead singer had dark hair? Anyone?  =)
    A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BillDLBillDL Frets: 5615
    ‎Bayankhongor Bawbags ?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter