Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Trent Guitars - From the Workshop - Made in the UK Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Trent Guitars - From the Workshop

What's Hot

Comments

• Model 1 custom finished up,

HB in the bridge which is coil switched with the toggle between the knobs, open pore satin, modern locking tuners, bakelite guard and a huge neck carve (25.4mm at 1st and 12th)

Holy mama, that extra coil split switch between the knobs is AMAZING! I love that all these first custom guitars are so different. Some awesome specs coming out. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • VERY excited to see what the Guitar Nerds have to say about the Trent Debut on their podcast.

Love the photo they've posted on Instagram today. They seem pretty excited about it already.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I've never particularly wanted a white guitar before, but now...

If I get another bonus next year like I did this year, you may need to make some space in your order book!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I have my head down getting guitars made so apologies for the lack of detailed updates - I dont just want to rehash posts I've already done recently!

This lovely thing is coming together today, very close to being done!

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • thats it im not getting any more work done today. this guitar is SO GORGEOUS!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17108
    edited September 2021 tFB Trader
    That orange is lovely exactly the colour I'd get.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • @TrentGuitars ;

Can you do the pickup selector across the top horn like on a Les Paul?

Bye!

• TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    @TrentGuitars ;

One of these would be a much better option than the other thing you were considering @WiresDreamDisasters .

MUCH.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    That orange is lovely exactly the colour I'd get you.
    I hope you were talking to me Nick  @monquixote ; ?
    tFB Trader
    TTony said:
    That orange is lovely exactly the colour I'd get you.
    I hope you were talking to me Nick  @monquixote ; ?

:D 

It was half way between "I'd get" and "I'd get you to build"
    You're clearly tempted ...
    :D
  • TTony said:
    @TrentGuitars ;

One of these would be a much better option than the other thing you were considering @WiresDreamDisasters .

MUCH.
    I would really love a 72 Telecaster Deluxe Custom, but I quite like the look of Elliott's stuff here too.

Bye!

• TTony said:
    @TrentGuitars ;

MUCH.
    I would really love a 72 Telecaster Deluxe Custom, but I quite like the look of Elliott's stuff here too.
    I certainly could, if it was a dealbreaker! 
  • It's not finished just yet, needs final setup and the nut (its a placeholder on it) but the sun was out and I had the urge to take photos in my building site

0reaction image LOL 9reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I'm very tempted.

Bye!

• I'm very tempted.
    I’m actually doing one with a blade in the switch position, and the coil switch toggle I did between the knobs on Steve’s could be swapped out for a 3 pos pickup selector 
    tFB Trader
    I'm very tempted.

I don't think you would regret it Drew.
  • rprrpr Frets: 302
    Wonder if the top half of the scratchplate could be made bigger, echo the top body horn, - Would a switch fit? Be easier to route body
  • For those considering: mine is the Tele bridge custom with BKP Flat 50 bridge and Blue Note neck. All positions are good, but the middle position is sublime!
  • It's not finished just yet, needs final setup and the nut (its a placeholder on it) but the sun was out and I had the urge to take photos in my building site

I want that with twin splittable humbuckers and a trem… 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • DazzaDazza Frets: 90
    Love them! Now trying to work out how I can fund one... yellow with black guard, 7.25 radius, bridge pickup only (esquire the beauty) with trem, not that I've researched and looked into it all! 
  • Dazza said:
    Love them! Now trying to work out how I can fund one... yellow with black guard, 7.25 radius, bridge pickup only (esquire the beauty) with trem, not that I've researched and looked into it all! 
    That would be a stunner!
    Dazza said:
    That would be a stunner!
    What are the lead times from placement of order ATM?
  • Dazza said:
    Dazza said:
    That would be a stunner!
    5-7 weeks, risen a little from when I launched!
    Dazza said:
    Dazza said:
    That would be a stunner!
    5-7 weeks, risen a little from when I launched!
    Thanks for letting me know, much appreciated!
  • TrentGuitarsTrentGuitars Frets: 1636
    edited September 2021
    Here with a minitier guard, 

So stoked with this one!

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    tFB Trader
    That's close to perfect!
  • It is a 24" scale, by the way!
  • Oh man that orange one is amazing... I love this thread..
  • I arrogantly encourage you to open the images in another window and zoom in, I'm hiding nothing!