Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). PHOTO COMPETITION — COMMENTS THREAD - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

PHOTO COMPETITION — COMMENTS THREAD

What's Hot
1353637383941»

Comments

• Okay cool, I've just updated the competition thread. @Shrews and @Jimbro66 - if you want to change your entries then that's absolutely fine (although I really like both of them, to be fair!)
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • ShrewsShrews Frets: 2424
    boogieman said:
    I’m happy to run this theme for a couple of months, if everyone’s in agreement?
    Fine by me. Or how about just extending it to the end of October? 
    Or this as the wise man has suggested. 
    Yes this. 

Most Halloween parties will be on Sat 28th. Bonfire night the weekend after (with that being a possible theme for November) 

Not sure we've had a Christmas theme, but that suffers the same 'end of the month' problem. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2394
    Extending the closing date should bring more entries and give more opportunities to enter without relying on year-old photos. I’m all for it  :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter