Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). The Official FB Jam - Water Rats (Woking) Edition - 13th April 2019 - Events Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

The Official FB Jam - Water Rats (Woking) Edition - 13th April 2019

What's Hot

Comments

• JonathangusJonathangus Frets: 4080
    YouTube OK by me.
    Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Ok then,  I’ll put the other up that I have for the time being...

times like these

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j3y04nkc770ejrr/IMG_0083.MOV?dl=0
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Mardy bum outtake.  It happens to all of us eventually...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2m4hl2bntil1nwx/IMG_0096.MOV?dl=0
  • That will have to do for the moment until I clear some space.
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 11457
    Mardy bum outtake.  It happens to all of us eventually...

How apt you post that on Easter weekend Judas. I was quite specific it was to be destroyed  : )

ive just started counselling....
  • munckee said:
    Mardy bum outtake.  It happens to all of us eventually...

How apt you post that on Easter weekend Judas. I was quite specific it was to be destroyed  : )

ive just started counselling....
    I thought you meant the other video,! the one I posted was sounding good until the mic took a nosedive if you ask me.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Oh I didn't watch it!!
  • munckee said:
    Oh I didn't watch it!!
     I deleted the one I think you weren’t happy with from Dropbox.
    edited April 2019
    Okay here is the full 1st go of Shook Me All Night Long featuring @Jonathangus in the hat, @Flanging_Fred on bass, @mctoot knowing all the chords and @peteri proving he's not just a pretty bunch of vintage guitars!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0BtdFpw9-Y
    edited April 2019
    Here is I saw Here Standing There with @lovestrat74 singing, with junior playing bass, @jonathangus and @springhead on guitar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC6l9N8fztE
    edited April 2019
    Rocks with @mrkb singing and playing lead,@mctoot on rhythm, @sev112 on bass.  Sorry this was early on and Imessed with the volume while recording.  Sounds great though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aht3GZkTqS8
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    edited April 2019
    Another Girl Another Planet with @Flanging_Fred singing and playing rhythym, @springhead on lead and @grappagreen on bass.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U1XriA0yB0
  • sev112sev112 Frets: 2457
    No linkee @munckee ;
    sev112 said:
    No linkee @munckee ;
    Now added @sev112
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Okay I have no idea why this video is sideways and I can't seem to change it in youtube!  Here is Yellow with @fuengi on acoustic, fuengi jr lead, me being the basserist and my daughter singing so well I think I should get a DNA test done : )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wURfrFC8zfY

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Nice one @munckee.  My singing and bass playing wasn’t too bad for a first go but plenty of room for improvement.  I even looked like I was vaguely enjoying myself at one point.

good stuff everyone!
    Nice one @munckee.  My singing and bass playing wasn’t too bad for a first go but plenty of room for improvement.  I even looked like I was vaguely enjoying myself at one point.

good stuff everyone!
    I thought it suited the song well, @sev112 was having a bass groove party during rocks, that's how its done!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2198
    Yeah thanks for uploading this stuff guys :+1: 
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6304
    All sounding great chaps.
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 5594
    @munckee Any idea when the recording stem tracks will be available?
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    Hi @mrkb sorry haven't stopped this week - the tracks have (hopefully) arrived with @poopot who has very kindly agreed to put them up as mixing challenges.
  • poopotpoopot Frets: 9089
    munckee said:
    Hi @mrkb sorry haven't stopped this week - the tracks have (hopefully) arrived with @poopot who has very kindly agreed to put them up as mixing challenges.
    Hi chaps. I’ll be honest, I haven’t even downloaded the recordings, I will get round to it at some point and I’ll have a listen to see if any are suitable for a mixing challenge... If folk want them sharpish I can forward the link to you...
    I wouldn’t mind a link just to have a listen 

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    poopot said:
    munckee said:
    Hi chaps. I’ll be honest, I haven’t even downloaded the recordings, I will get round to it at some point and I’ll have a listen to see if any are suitable for a mixing challenge... If folk want them sharpish I can forward the link to you...
    Can I have the link please??
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • poopotpoopot Frets: 9089
    edited May 2019
    mrkb said:
    poopot said:
    munckee said:
    Right, I’ve checked and double checked... I don’t have a link to the recordings... it would appear it’s been deleted...

if someone wants to email Waterrats and get the link sent direct to them that would be great!.
    Holding onto them so you can 'discover them' in 20 years on an old hard drive to make some sweet cash eh? 

poopot said:
    mrkb said:
    poopot said:
    munckee said:
    Right, I’ve checked and double checked... I don’t have a link to the recordings... it would appear it’s been deleted...

if someone wants to email Waterrats and get the link sent direct to them that would be great!.
    Sorry poopot I just dumped that on you during mad busy time at work then went on holiday and forgot all about it. 

I will email Kim.

OK, quick mix on reaper (which ive only used for 30 mins!) and a ezmix plugin

This is the second set of "Rocks" (ie about 3pm), so I think that's @mctoot - LH guitar, @soma1975 or @flanging_Fred ?? - RH Guitar and Solo and @sev112 bass?

https://soundcloud.com/user-703938053-641465774/wokingjam-rocks2

Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    edited June 2019
    Not me on Rocks. Sounds great.