Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Fretboard Jam - North Edition - Sasquatch Studios - Huddersfield - 27th January 2018 - SONG LIST UP! - Events Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Fretboard Jam - North Edition - Sasquatch Studios - Huddersfield - 27th January 2018 - SONG LIST UP!

What's Hot

Comments

• ModellistaModellista Frets: 2039
    I might not be in great shape in the morning... I blame @modellista ;;; and Differs... 
    Did the Northern Soul granny disco actually happen or was it just a weird dream?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I might not be in great shape in the morning... I blame @modellista ;;; and Differs... 
    Did the Northern Soul granny disco actually happen or was it just a weird dream?
    Indelibly marked on my psyche. Can't believe you tried to pull one

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 26143
    If you count me in for the first song, I'll play along at home.

:(
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24559
    I’m here.

I have seen 5 whippets, 3 working cotton mills and a horse and cart so far.

Totally disappointed by lack of flat caps so far.

• darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 10322

Totally disappointed by lack of flat caps so far.

It's in the news, all the flat capped types are dealing with "trouble at mill"...

Have a great day you lot :)  I'm a bit jealous! 
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
    Smiley smiley at the northern Jam!!!

Can anyone spot the leggy blonde?

No? He’s the one with the perv beard ;)

• mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4537
    Distinct lack of beer in that room @Bridgehouse ;
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    Distinct lack of beer in that room @Bridgehouse ;
    They are all in the “beer” room ;)
    View from Bob’s Booth...

You have a beer room? Now I am actually gonna cry 

• @Bridgehouse ; channeling his inner Lemmy

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you

@Bridgehouse ; channeling his inner Lemmy
    Should have kept the tache...

You have a beer room? Now I am actually gonna cry 
    Full fridge, pool table, table football and a fuck load of Guitars...
    Fucking stop it :-( now in a proper huff with the Mrs 
    Someone is too organised for their own good...

Well, that was another awesome fretboard Jam - big thanks to everyone that came and had a go - really great bunch and some real talent!

We have a new winner for Beat It solo legend too...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • I had a blast. Thanks to the organisers and everyone who attended. :)

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 5594
    Thanks all, I had a great day playing and jamming along.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • That was a fucking blast. All aboard the Fretboard train! Massive thanks to @Legionreturns @Bridgehouse and @Sasquatch_Bob for putting everything together. Let's do that again.
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24339
    Brilliant day guys - thank you very much to @Bridgehouse, @Legionreturns & @Sasquatch_Bob. Also @mrkb for playing drums in the jam room - you’re a gent! :)
  • SteveRobinsonSteveRobinson Frets: 6565
    tFB Trader
    Yes many thanks to the organisers for a great day. Already looking forward to the next one in the summer!
  • Excellent afternoon - thanks to the organisers. 

Great to to meet you all, talk guitars & listen. 

Thanks a bunch!
  • andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2142
    Cheers for organising @Bridgehouse & @Legionreturns  and @Sasquatch_Bob ;

Great day. 

Except I now want a Trussart (thanks @ArchtopDave ) and a Probett (looking at you @Van_Hayden )

Gaaaaa!!

• Thanks for a great afternoon - great to meet, chat and listen to you all!
  • ModellistaModellista Frets: 2039
    edited January 2018
    That was a blast. Everyone was lovely and many thanks to all I played with, some seriously talented people and awesome human beings. Proud to be a part of the Beat It triumph! And Pretty Vacant as the finale was unforgettable. Well done everyone and thanks again to @Sasquatch_Bob for hosting, the gentleman @Bridgehouse for setting the tone, and @Legionreturns for herding us guitar cats into some semblance of order. This has to be done again. 
  • @andy1839 sorry about that, you need to talk to @DamianP ;

I did like your Friedman though.... a Friedman I actually like!
  • andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2142
    @andy1839 sorry about that, you need to talk to @DamianP ;

Swapsies?!

;) 
    Beat It was legendary.. and I have to say, Purple Rain was an epic of very sizeable proportions. 

Lots of talent on display, lots of brilliant songs played and I’ve learned a thing or two about the Jam format - the “studio” format for room 1 really worked and it’s something I’d do again. 

Any feedback +ive or -ive gratefully received.
  • andy1839 said:
    @andy1839 sorry about that, you need to talk to @DamianP ;

Swapsies?!

;) 
    Nice try;)