Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Kemp Guitars *2017-2018* Build Thread - Made in the UK Discussions on The Fretboard

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Kemp Guitars *2017-2018* Build Thread

What's Hot
1234568»

Comments

• MadOne said:
    Like tFB holds the right to say who can and can't threat legal action against any particular individual or organisation. Haha. Fuck off! 
    He's like the kid who's parents said don't look at the sun, so he looked at the sun and burnt his eyes.  

Then when he recovered he did it again...

He'll probably be back as well.... 

(made decent looking guitars though)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    Searching for "Matt Kemp Guitars" on eBay yields very few results (all pre-owned examples). I know not his eBay seller ID. Otherwise, I could have searched for it.

Perhaps, our hero is banned from eBay? If so, he must be running out of Interweb outlets. Hence, anger.
    Be seeing you.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • No, he's not banned from eBay:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/kemp-guitars
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 13312
    @digitalscream  Thank you for clarifying that.

I see that, on sub page 7, the self-styled MadOne has replaced hosted images of guitars with a personal statement. Strangely, the statement claiming that MadOne is not a sock puppet account for Kemp Guitars is signed Kemp Guitars.

Confused? You soon will be.

Be seeing you.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33263
    LOL.
    What a douche.

Oh and WTF is the nonsense about me being a moderator?
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 25239
    edited December 2019
    octatonic said:
    LOL.
    What a douche.

Oh and WTF is the nonsense about me being a moderator?
    Yeah, I've corrected him on that a couple of times, but it didn't seem to stick any more than anything else I said to him.

So childish, but....whatever. He could've continued getting a load of free advertising based on the images he's posted here - which are (were?) admittedly of gorgeous guitars, but now....well, I'll leave it to the reader to decide how it looks.

This is what happens when people believe that "being right" is more important than "being sensible".
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter