Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Sooooo sore. - Off Topic Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Sooooo sore.

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17130
    Well, I've offered to buy Mrs C a matron's uniform while I'm convalescing, so she can at least look the part.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Well, I've offered to buy Mrs C a matron's uniform while I'm convalescing, so she can at least look the part.
    I bet you'll find uses for it after you've recovered ;)
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5698
    Mr Chilli in a matrons uniform?

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• holnrewholnrew Frets: 8201
    I'm glad I haven't eaten.
    My V key is broken

Doc's just given me another week off work.

Whoopee.

:(

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5698
    On the bright side, you can always have a nice walk round Margate. Maybe call in for a jerk burger......... >:D<

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21)