Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Your current earworm? - Music Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Your current earworm?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• racefaceec90racefaceec90 Frets: 958
    edited June 2023

i love both the song and video 
    i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • bertiebertie Frets: 12145
    Budgie said:
    Safety Dance - Men Without Hats  >:D<
    great choice,  always part of the "bert cooks playlist" on the echo  (as is spanish stroll) 

currently, thanks to Mrs Bert playing it in the car-  the current worm is "please read the letter"  -   Plant/Kraus 
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • LitterickLitterick Frets: 476
    I have a song in my head that I cannot identify.
  • Vintage65Vintage65 Frets: 189
    octatonic said:
    Intro guitar riff to this.

Almost!

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17108
    tFB Trader

• Vintage65Vintage65 Frets: 189
    edited July 2023
    <Video snip>
    Have you noticed what happens when the words "the ocean blue" appear in the chorus? There is a guitar motif layered beneath the word blue, and then the phrase is repeated to emphasise the word blue.
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 16332
    Heavy Lungs  'All Gas, no Brakes'. Great fun tune & video.

• tone1tone1 Frets: 4930
    Cemetery Gates - The Smiths 
  • digitalkettledigitalkettle Frets: 2587
    Heavy Lungs  'All Gas, no Brakes'. Great fun tune & video.

Extra points for having one the Cantina Band guys in there ;)