Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Pictures of you live - Live Discussions on The Fretboard
UNPLANNED DOWNTIME: 12th Oct 23:45

Pictures of you live

What's Hot

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17108
    tFB Trader
    @Monquixote, are you wearing a clean t-shirt there, you SELLOUT? ;)
    It's OK there's a bit of poo you can't see.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5698

On the back? ;)

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17108
    tFB Trader
    mike_l said:

On the back? ;)
    If I told you it would dispel the air of mystery I like to cultivate.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • IanSavageIanSavage Frets: 1319
    "Where's Quixote's Poo?" - I can see the celebrity panel game now...

On the back? ;)
    If I told you it would dispel the air of mystery I like to cultivate.
    So you only did the Daz doorstep challenge with half your shirt.....

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• dilbertdilbert Frets: 199
    edited March 2014
    Can someone tell me which of the 4 options, i.e.:

• e-mail & IM
    • Direct
    • HTML
    • IMG
    I paste to get the image in my post ?. 

Thanks.

dilbert
    edited March 2014
    Post still under construction  [-O<
  • dilbert said:
    Can someone tell me which of the 4 options, i.e.:

• e-mail & IM
    • Direct
    • HTML
    • IMG
    I paste to get the image in my post ?. 

Thanks.

dilbert
    Direct - if you're using photobucket.
    edited March 2014
    http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b204/dilbert591/RUSSTNAI_zps3c661e52.jpg

Denver 2002, it was a heatwave even by Denver standards, so you will forgive the ............ well, sartorial elegance, I'm sure ;)

Conversely, Jan 2010 or thereabouts, in a do organised by IanSavage (or 'beagle' as he was then) in Walsall. It was absolutely chuffing freezing, hence the 'Xmas pressie from your mum' jumper. 

Good night, though.  \m/

Direct - if you're using photobucket.
    Thanks, Chris.
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 9752
    edited March 2014

In 3 of the bands I'm in now, all good fun

imageimage

www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • vizviz Frets: 10211
    Dunno how you make that doubleneck look so comfortable on you.
    Paul_C said: People never read the signature bit.
    viz said:
    Dunno how you make that doubleneck look so comfortable on you.

He is J.Page in disuise......

• Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 9752

Yeah it is a beast of a guitar. The trick is to use your elbow to counter balance the weight as it's neck heavy and then get it up in the air so you can reach the six string. The final piece of the puzzle in terms  of being comfortable is to consume Stella Artois at a rate of one pint every 5 songs :)
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
  • Danny1969 said:

Yeah it is a beast of a guitar. The trick is to use your elbow to counter balance the weight as it's neck heavy and then get it up in the air so you can reach the six string. The final piece of the puzzle in terms  of being comfortable is to consume Stella Artois at a rate of one pint every 5 songs :)
    That drink to song ratio is great until you have to do your Napalm Death tribute set. 
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    dilbert said:
    Getting rid of constipation with a Strat and a Marshall......
    :D

mike_l said:
    Getting rid of constipation with a Strat and a Marshall......

:D
    Nah, I had just hit my 35th clam of the night   \m/
  • I'm extremely proud to say...

My first PROPER live gig (There was a sound man and everything)! Played to about 320 people as the headline act at a beer festival on Friday. It was amazing! Those of you that haven't taken the leap, do it!

photo 2014-03-23_23-09-23_zpspsilgjtu.png
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    edited March 2014

Last Saturday night. A 40th Birthday party gig...

http://imageshack.us/a/img28/348/k93k.jpg
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter

Last Saturday night. A 40th Birthday party gig...

http://imageshack.us/a/img28/348/k93k.jpg

Careful or you'll trip over them pedals and have to re arrange them.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Twitter
    edited March 2014
    mike_l said:
    Still unchanged....that's over a month now
    :O)
    mike_l said:

You got withdrawal symptoms yet?

mike_l said:
    mike_l said:

You got withdrawal symptoms yet?

Well I really need a compressor for my big board, but the gigging board is just right for me now.

Of course there's a chance we'll add a song to the set that needs tremolo or some other effect, but that'd be a case of swapping pedals between boards rather than buying anything....maybe ;-)

• chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 3543
    edited April 2014
    Played my first gig in a long time last month.  Think it will be my last for a while too, unfortunately finding it hard to commit to with my family taking priority.  That isn't a 'tache, its a shadow.

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 15603
    @chrisj1602 is that an Esquire or a regular tele and an bit of reflection?

Great photo BTW.
    :)
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 
    edited April 2014

Great photo BTW.
    Thanks, It's an Esquire, '59 Relic.
    edited April 2014
    And is it a sideburn or a shadow? By the way, it looks like you've both got moustaches!
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 15603

Great photo BTW.
    Always a great look of purposefulness ( if that's a word) to an Esquire. Kinda says I'm going to get sweaty and kick your butt, no messing around with anything as wussy as changing pick ups. Ideally to be thrown into the back of a pick up truck at the end of the gig.
    :ar!
    I’ll handle this Violet, you take your three hour break. 

Great photo BTW.
    Always a great look of purposefulness ( if that's a word) to an Esquire. Kinda says I'm going to get sweaty and kick your butt, no messing around with anything as wussy as changing pick ups. Ideally to be thrown into the back of a pick up truck at the end of the gig.
    :ar!
    I've not had it that long, I've really enjoyed playing it so far.  Although it does look like its been thrown in a pickup,  I keep mine in its case!